Adam Jerzy Czartoryski
On this page:
Who is Adam Jerzy Czartoryski?
Adam Jerzy Czartoryski: Prince Adam Jerzy Czartoryski was a Polish-Lithuanian noble, statesman and author. He was the son of Prince Adam Kazimierz Czartoryski and Izabela Fleming.
- also known as 亚当·耶日·恰尔托雷斯基; Чарторыйский, Адам Ежи
- born on (245 years ago) in Warsaw, child of Adam Kazimierz Czartoryski and Izabela Czartoryska
- nationality: Poland
- profession: Writer, politician, author, statesman
- Marriage with Anna Zofia Sapieha
- parent of
- died on (154 years ago) in Montfermeil
- written work: "Memoirs of Prince Adam Czartoryski and his correspondence with Alexander I"
Printed dictionaries and other books with definitions for Adam Jerzy Czartoryski
Click on a title to look inside that book (if available):
by David H. Stam
The society«s first chairman was Prince Adam Jerzy Czartoryski, who took refuge in France after Russia suppressed the uprising. In 1832 the Towarzystwo Pomocy Naukowej (Society of Friends of Science) was funded to give financial support ...
A Popular Dictionary of General Knowledge
Czartoryski, Adam Jerzy Czartoryski, Witold Czartoryski, Wladvslaw.
An Illustrated World View by Byron Farwell
Prince Adam Jerzy Czartoryski (1770—1861), Russia's Polish-born ...
by Merriam-Webster, Inc
a patron of the arts, and Adam Jerzy Czartoryski (1770-1861), who worked for the restoration of Poland.
Online dictionaries and encyclopedias with entries for Adam Jerzy Czartoryski
Click on a label to prioritize search results according to that topic: