On this page:
Who is Adam Kirsch?
Adam Kirsch is an American poet and literary critic.
- born in (39 years ago) in United States of America, child of Jonathan Kirsch
- nationality: United States of America
- profession: Poet, literary critic, critic
- written works: "The Wounded Surgeon", "The Modern Element", "The Thousand Wells", "Benjamin Disraeli"
- some of the nominations and awards:
- New Criterion Poetry Prize - "The Thousand Wells"
- nominated to Nona Balakian Citation for Excellence in Reviewing
Printed dictionaries and other books with definitions for Adam Kirsch
Click on a title to look inside that book (if available):
The Republic of Plato (2016)
Adam Kirsch is a poet and critic whose work appears regularly in the New York Review of Books, New Yorker, Tablet, and other publications. The author of three books of poems and several books of criticism and biography, Kirsch lives in ...
by Chris Baldick
Further reading: Adam Kirsch, The Wounded Surgeon ( 2005).
Online dictionaries and encyclopedias with entries for Adam Kirsch
Click on a label to prioritize search results according to that topic:
Share this page
Go to the wordplay of Adam Kirsch for some fun with words!