On this page:
Who is Adam Kirsch?
Adam Kirsch is an American poet and literary critic.
- born in (39 years ago) in United States of America, child of Jonathan Kirsch
- nationality: United States of America
- profession: Poet, literary critic, critic
- written works: "The Wounded Surgeon", "The Modern Element", "The Thousand Wells", "Benjamin Disraeli"
- some of the nominations and awards:
- New Criterion Poetry Prize - "The Thousand Wells"
- nominated to Nona Balakian Citation for Excellence in Reviewing
Printed dictionaries and other books with definitions for Adam Kirsch
Click on a title to look inside that book (if available):
by New York Times Staff, Of The Ny Staff
Adam Kirsch is a poet and critic living in New York City. November 26, 2000 Behind the Smile A brief biography of Leonardo. By DAVID PAPINEAU LEONARDO DA VINCI By Sherwin B. Nuland. Illustrated. 170pp. New York: Lipper/Viking.
by Chris Baldick
Further reading: Adam Kirsch, The Wounded Surgeon ( 2005).
Online dictionaries and encyclopedias with entries for Adam Kirsch
Click on a label to prioritize search results according to that topic:
Share this page
Go to the wordplay of Adam Kirsch for some fun with words!