On this page:
- Adam Lucas is an Australian former swimmer who specialized in individual medley events. He remains a well respected swimmer amongst the Western Australian and Tasmanian community, and holds a regional short course record in the 200 m individual medley. He also notched a bronze medal in the same stroke at the 2003 Summer Universiade in Daegu, South Korea, with a personal best of 2:03.06. Lucas is a member of West Coast Swim Club in Perth, and is coached and trained by Grant Stoelwinder.
- Adam Lucas is a film producer, screenwriter, and actor.
- also known as Adam M. Lucas
- profession: Film producer, screenwriter, actor
- read more about Adam Lucas (actor)
- Adam Lucas is a film director.
- profession: Film director
- film directed: When Dreams Take Flight
- Adam Lucas appeared in the documentary film Summer Snapshot.
- Adam Lucas is a musical artist.
- profession: Musician
- member of musical group Gabby Young and Other Animals since
Adam Lucas is a fictional character from the 1984 film The Coolangatta Gold.
Online dictionaries and encyclopedias with entries for Adam Lucas
Click on a label to prioritize search results according to that topic:
Anagrams of ADAM LUCAS
What do you get if you rearrange the letters?
See also the blanagrams of Adam Lucas!
Share this page
Go to the wordplay of Adam Lucas for some fun with words!