On this page:
- Adam MacDougall: Adam "Mad Dog" MacDougall is an Australian former professional rugby league footballer of the 1990s and 2000s. A New South Wales State of Origin and Australian international representative three-quarter back, he spent the majority of his career at the Newcastle Knights, with whom he won the 1997 and 2001 Premierships. He has also played for the Sydney Roosters and South Sydney Rabbitohs. His brothers, Luke MacDougall, Ben MacDougall, and Scott MacDougall, have also played in the NRL. His father, Gil MacDougall, played for the Balmain Tigers and Western Suburbs Magpies NSWRFL.
- Adam MacDougall was born in August 1974 in New York City, New York. MacDougall is the keyboardist who replaced Rob Clores in The Black Crowes in time to record Warpaint in July 2007. Previously, he was a member of The Ben Taylor Band and Furslide, and he has also toured with Macy Gray and Patti Rothberg.
- born in (41 years ago) in New York City
- nationality: United States of America
- profession: Keyboard player
- member of musical groups:
- genres: Rock music, Blues
- read more about Adam MacDougall (blues artist)
Online dictionaries and encyclopedias with entries for Adam MacDougall
Click on a label to prioritize search results according to that topic:
Share this page
Go to the wordplay of Adam MacDougall for some fun with words!