On this page:
Who is Adam Muto?
Adam Muto is a screenwriter.
- profession: Screenwriter
- film written: Adventure Time 'It Came From The Nightosphere'
- some of the nominations and awards:
- nominated to Primetime Emmy Award for Outstanding Short-format Animation - "Adventure Time" (It Came From The Nightosphere), with Kelly Crews, Brian A. Miller, Kevin Kolde, Larry Leichliter, Fred Seibert, Rebecca Sugar, Rob Sorcher, Dong Kun Won, Merriwether Williams, Steve Little, Curtis Lelash, Jennifer Pelphrey, Patrick McHale, Rob Swartz, Pendleton Ward & Thurop Van Orman
- nominated to Primetime Emmy Award for Outstanding Short-format Animation - "Adventure Time" (Simon & Marcy), with Pendleton Ward, Curtis Lelash, Fred Seibert, Brian A. Miller, Jennifer Pelphrey, Kevin Kolde, Rob Sorcher, Kelly Crews, Cole Sanchez, Don Judge, Rebecca Sugar, Patrick McHale, Kent Osborne, Richard Collado, Michel Lyman & Bong Hee Han
- nominated to Primetime Emmy Award for Outstanding Short-format Animation - "Adventure Time" (Be More), with Pendleton Ward, Fred Seibert, Brian A. Miller, Jennifer Pelphrey, Curtis Lelash, Rob Sorcher, Nick Jennings, Kevin Kolde, Kelly Crews, Tom Herpich, Steve Wolfhard, Kent Osborne, Nate Cash, Don Judge, Phil Cummings, Michel Lyman, Helen Roh, Bong Hee Han, Patrick McHale
Printed encyclopedias and other books with definitions for Adam Muto
Click on a title to look inside that book (if available):
Inhabitants, Lore, Spells, and Ancient Crypt Warnings of the Land of Ooo Circa 19.56 B.G.E. - 501 A.G.E. by Martin Olson
Boegehold Curtis Lelash Thurop Van Orman Annette Van Duren Celeste Moreno Tony Millionaire Mahendra Singh Renee French Aisleen Romano Allyn Conley Natasha Allegri Lydia Ooghe Kent Osborne Rebecca Sugar Adam Muto Kelly ...
Online dictionaries and encyclopedias with entries for Adam Muto
Click on a label to prioritize search results according to that topic:
Share this page
Go to the wordplay of Adam Muto for some fun with words!