On this page:
Who is Adam Pascal?
Adam Pascal is an American actor, singer, and musician, known for his performance as Roger Davis in the original cast of Jonathan Larson's musical Rent on Broadway 1996, the 2005 movie version of the musical, and the Broadway Tour of Rent in 2009. He is also known for originating the role of Radames in Elton John and Tim Rice's Aida and for playing the Emcee from the 1998 revival of Cabaret and most recently appeared as Huey Calhoun in the Broadway Company of Memphis.
- also known as Adam Jay Pascal
- born on (45 years ago) in The Bronx, child of Wendy Frishman
- ethnicity: Jewish people
- nationality: United States of America
- education: Syosset High School
- profession: Singer, actor, musician
- Marriage with Cybele Chivian since
- parent of
- albums: "Model Prisoner", "Civilian", "Blinding Light"
- some of the nominations and awards:
- nominated to Tony Award for Best Actor in a Musical - "Rent"
- nominated to Drama Desk Award for Outstanding Actor in a Musical - "Rent"
- Obie Award for Special Citations - "Rent", with Gilles Chiasson, Taye Diggs, Rodney Hicks, Wilson Jermaine Heredia, Kristen Lee Kelly, Jesse L. Martin, Aiko Nakasone, Idina Menzel, Timothy Britten Parker, Anthony Rapp, Daphne Rubin-Vega, Gwen Stewart, Byron Utley & Fredi Walker
- official website: www.adampascal.net
Printed dictionaries and other books with definitions for Adam Pascal
Click on a title to look inside that book (if available):
by Melissa U. D. Goldsmith, Paige A. Willson, Anthony J. Fonseca
Adam Pascal (Theo), Lucas Papaelias (Neil), Chris Stack (Doug), Lucas Babin (Spider), Angelo Massagli (Frankie), Cole Hawkins (Leonard), ...
by William A. Everett, Paul R. Laird
a dancer at a sadomasochism club, meets Roger Davis (Adam Pascal), a songwriter who wants to create one famous ...
by Lance Day, Ian McNeil
Langmuir, Irving Lodge, Sir Oliver Joseph Lovelock, James Ephraim Maiman, Theodore Harold Marconi, Marchese Guglielmo Marrison, Warren Alvin Napier, John Nipkow, Paul Gottlieb Noyce, Robert Nyquist, Harry Osborne, Adam Pascal, Blaise Paul, Robert William Pierce, George Washington Pierce, John Robinson Poniatoff, Alexander Mathew Popov, Aleksandr Stepanovich Poulsen, Valdemar Preece, Sir William Riche, ...
Online dictionaries and encyclopedias with entries for Adam Pascal
Click on a label to prioritize search results according to that topic:
Quotes about Adam Pascal
Share this page
Go to the usage examples of Adam Pascal to see it in context!