On this page:
Who is Adam Pascal?
Adam Pascal is an American actor, singer, and musician, known for his performance as Roger Davis in the original cast of Jonathan Larson's musical Rent on Broadway 1996, the 2005 movie version of the musical, and the Broadway Tour of Rent in 2009. He is also known for originating the role of Radames in Elton John and Tim Rice's Aida and for playing the Emcee from the 1998 revival of Cabaret and most recently appeared as Huey Calhoun in the Broadway Company of Memphis.
- also known as Adam Jay Pascal
- born on (45 years ago) in The Bronx, child of Wendy Frishman
- ethnicity: Jewish people
- nationality: United States of America
- education: Syosset High School
- profession: Singer, actor, musician
- Marriage with Cybele Chivian since
- parent of
- albums: "Model Prisoner", "Civilian", "Blinding Light"
- some of the nominations and awards:
- nominated to Tony Award for Best Actor in a Musical - "Rent"
- nominated to Drama Desk Award for Outstanding Actor in a Musical - "Rent"
- Obie Award for Special Citations - "Rent", with Gilles Chiasson, Taye Diggs, Rodney Hicks, Wilson Jermaine Heredia, Kristen Lee Kelly, Jesse L. Martin, Aiko Nakasone, Idina Menzel, Timothy Britten Parker, Anthony Rapp, Daphne Rubin-Vega, Gwen Stewart, Byron Utley & Fredi Walker
- official website: www.adampascal.net
Online dictionaries and encyclopedias with entries for Adam Pascal
Click on a label to prioritize search results according to that topic:
Quotes about Adam Pascal
Share this page
Go to the pronunciation of Adam Pascal to learn how to say it correctly!