Adam Roberts (novelist)
On this page:
Who is Adam Roberts?
Adam Roberts: Adam Charles Roberts is an academic, critic and novelist. He also writes parodies under the pseudonyms of A.R.R.R. Roberts, A3R Roberts and Don Brine.
- also known as A. R. R. R. Roberts, Robertski Brothers
- born on (49 years ago) in London
- nationality: United Kingdom
- profession: Author, critic, educator, novelist, writer
- written works: "Gradisil", "Salt", "The Soddit", "Stone", "The Snow", "Land of the Headless", "On", "Doctor Whom, or ET Shoots and Leaves", "Yellow Blue Tibia", "Polystom", "The History of Science Fiction", "Jupiter Magnified", "The Matrix Derided: Or Is That What They Want You to Think", "Swiftly", "Splinter", "The Sellamillion", "Park Polar", "Robert Browning revisited", "Romantic and Victorian long poems", "Silk and potatoes", "Star Warped", "The Va Dinci Cod"
- some of the nominations and awards:
- nominated to Arthur C. Clarke Award - "Salt"
- nominated to Locus Award for Best First Novel - "Salt"
- nominated to Philip K. Dick Award - "Gradisil"
- nominated to Arthur C. Clarke Award - "Gradisil"
- nominated to Locus Award for Best Non-Fiction - "The History of Science Fiction"
- nominated to Sidewise Award for Best Long-Form Alternate History - "Swiftly"
- nominated to Arthur C. Clarke Award - "Yellow Blue Tibia"
- official website: www.adamroberts.com
Online dictionaries and encyclopedias with entries for Adam Roberts (novelist)
Click on a label to prioritize search results according to that topic:
Anagrams of ADAM ROBERTS
What do you get if you rearrange the letters?
See also the blanagrams of Adam Roberts!
Share this page
Go to the usage examples of Adam Roberts to see it in context!