On this page:
Adam Ross is a fictional character on the television series CSI: NY. He is portrayed by A. J. Buckley.
- occupation: Scientist
- Adam Ross is a Canadian professional ice hockey defenceman.
- Adam Ross is an American novelist and short story writer. His debut novel, Mr. Peanut, was also named a 2010 New York Times Notable Book, as well as one of the best books of the year by The New Yorker, The Philadelphia Inquirer, The New Republic, and The Economist. It has been translated into 16 languages. His story collection, Ladies and Gentlemen, was included in Kirkus Reviews Best Books of 2011.
- born on (48 years ago) in New York City
- Adam Ross is a film and TV editor.
- profession: Film editor, television editor
- Adam Ross is a Los Angeles-based guitarist, songwriter, and producer. He is best known for being Rihanna's touring guitarist, including the Good Girl Gone Bad Tour, The Glow In The Dark Tour, and the Last Girl on Earth Tour. He is featured in Rihanna's 2008 release Good Girl Gone Bad Live and has also shared the stage with Jay-Z, Eminem, Chris Brown, and Ne-Yo while on tour.
- education: University of Southern California
- profession: Songwriter
- Adam Ross is the brother of Jonathan Ross.
- child of Martha Ross
Printed dictionaries and other books with definitions for Adam Ross
Click on a title to look inside that book (if available):
Addendum to Fifth Edition: 2006 - 2008 by Lutz D. Schmadel
Adam Ross Solomon (1989- ) is a finalist in the 2006 Intel Science Talent Search (STS) ...
by Vincent Terrace
Michael Craig, Andy Breckman, Andrew Duncan, Frankie Faison, Saundra McClain, Adam Ross, Claudette Sutherland.
by Vincent Terrace
Regulars: Vicky Dawson, Paul O'Keefe, Matt McCoy, Denny Dillon, Nan-Lynn Nelson, Jarrett Smithwrick, L Michael Craig, Andy Breckman, Andrew Duncan, Frankie Faison, Saundra McClain, Adam Ross, Claudette Sutherland Executive ...
Online dictionaries and encyclopedias with entries for Adam Ross
Click on a label to prioritize search results according to that topic:
Anagrams of ADAM ROSS
What do you get if you rearrange the letters?
See also the blanagrams of Adam Ross!
Share this page
Go to the usage examples of Adam Ross to see it in context!