On this page:
- Adam Schiff: Adam Bennett Schiff is the U.S. Representative for California's 28th congressional district. He has served in Congress since 2001. He is a member of the Democratic Party. Schiff represented the 27th and 29th Districts between 2003 and 2013, which included the areas of Alhambra, Altadena, San Gabriel, Burbank, Glendale, South Pasadena, Temple City, Monterey Park, and Pasadena. In 2010, his district was re-districted to include new areas including Hollywood, Echo Park, Hollywood Hills, La Canada-Flintridge, La Crescenta Los Feliz, Silver Lake, Sunland-Tujunga, and West Hollywood, in addition to areas he represented before like Burbank, Glendale, and the western part of Pasadena.
- also known as Adam B. Schiff, Adam Bennett Schiff
- born on (55 years ago) in Framingham
- ethnicity: Jewish people
- nationality: United States of America
- religion: Judaism
- profession: Politician, lawyer
- Marriage with Eve Schiff
- parent of
- Adam Schiff is a film score composer.
- profession: Film score composer
- Marriage with Janine Eser since
Adam Schiff is a fictional character on the TV drama series Law & Order. He was played by Steven Hill from 1990 to 2000. Schiff was one of the main characters of the series and appeared in every episode of the first ten seasons except for "Everybody's Favorite Bagman", which was produced before Hill joined the cast, and the Season Seven episode "D-Girl".
- also known as D.A. Adam Schiff
- occupation: Lawyer, politician
Printed encyclopedias and other books with definitions for Adam Schiff
Click on a title to look inside that book (if available):
The 9/11 Mystery Plane (2008)
And the Vanishing of America
Adam Schiff is a member of the House Judiciary Committee and its ...
by Robert E. Dewhirst, John David Rausch
Adam Schiff (CA) Dennis Cardoza (CA) Chris John (LA) David Scott (GA) Brad Carson (OK) William O. Lipinski (IL) Charlie Stenholm (TX) Ed Case (HI) Ken Lucas (KY) John Tanner (TN) Ben Chandler (KY ) ...
by Vincent Terrace
Adam Schiff); Jesse L. Martin (Det ...
Online dictionaries and encyclopedias with entries for Adam Schiff
Click on a label to prioritize search results according to that topic:
Photo about Adam Schiff
Congressman Adam Schiff and Maria Karras
Congressman Adam B. Schiff represents California's 29th Congressional District
Photo credit: cliff1066™
Quotes about Adam Schiff
Share this page
Go to the usage examples of Adam Schiff to see it in context!