On this page:
- Adam Stern: Adam James Stern is a Canadian former Major League Baseball outfielder. Stern is the second Jewish player from Canada in major league history, following Goody Rosen. He, Kevin Youkilis, and Gabe Kapler set a record for most Jewish players on a team at once since the expansion era.
- Adam Stern is an American conductor. Born in Hollywood, Stern was trained at the California Institute of the Arts in Los Angeles. He received his MFA in conducting in 1977 at the age of twenty-one, the youngest music student in CalArts' history to receive a Master's degree.
- Adam Stern is a visual effects supervisor.
- also known as Adam L. Stern
- profession: Visual effects supervisor
- some of the nominations and awards:
- nominated to Canadian Screen Award for Best Visual Effects - "Continuum" (A Stitch in Time)
- Canadian Screen Award for Best Visual Effects - "Continuum" (A Stitch in Time)
- nominated to Canadian Screen Award for Best Visual Effects - "Continuum" (Second Time), with Brent Veal, Dan Dixon, Elaine Fung, Gordon Oscar, Nadine Blackler, Sean Muller, Stanislav Enilenis, Sean Gilhooly, Youngbin Eun
- nominated to Primetime Emmy Award for Outstanding Special Visual Effects - "Almost Human" (Pilot), with Robert Habros, Jay Worth, Steve Melchiorre, Christopher Jason Lance, Michael Cliett, David Beedon, Curtis Krick & Jared Jones
Printed encyclopedias and other books with definitions for Adam Stern
Click on a title to look inside that book (if available):
by Merriam-Webster, Inc
Robinson, Leo Schelbert, George Schoolfield, Adam Stern, ...
Online dictionaries and encyclopedias with entries for Adam Stern
Click on a label to prioritize search results according to that topic:
Anagrams of ADAM STERN
What do you get if you rearrange the letters?
See also the blanagrams of Adam Stern!
Share this page
Go to the wordplay of Adam Stern for some fun with words!