Adam Swift (philosopher)
On this page:
Who is Adam Swift?
Adam Swift is a British political philosopher and sociologist who specialises in debates surrounding liberal egalitarianism. He has published books on communitarianism, on the philosophical aspects of school choice, and on social justice, as well as an extremely successful introduction to contemporary political theory which has been translated into several languages.
- born in (54 years ago) in London, child of Clive Swift and Margaret Drabble
- nationality: United Kingdom
- education: Balliol College
- profession: Philosopher, sociologist
- written works: "Global political ecology", "Political philosophy"
Online dictionaries and encyclopedias with entries for Adam Swift (philosopher)
Click on a label to prioritize search results according to that topic:
Share this page
Go to the usage examples of Adam Swift to see it in context!