On this page:
- Adam Walker is the acting chairman of the British National Party. He was appointed to the position on 21 July 2014 after longtime party leader Nick Griffin stepped down.
- born in Bishop Auckland
- profession: Politician
- Adam Walker is a former professional American football player who played running back for five seasons for the San Francisco 49ers and Philadelphia Eagles.
- Adam Walker is a Scottish professional ice hockey player.
- Adam Walker is an English rugby league player for Hull Kingston Rovers in the European Super League. He plays as a prop.
- Adam Walker: Adam Richard Walker is an English footballer. He is a midfielder who plays for Conference Premier team Nuneaton Town.
- Adam Walker: Adam L. Walker is an English classical flautist.
- born on (28 years ago) in Retford
- Adam Walker was an English inventor, writer, and popular science lecturer connected with York.
- also known as A. Walker
- born in (285 years ago)
- died in (195 years ago)
- written works: "Definitive Book of Colour Healing", "Golf for the Girls", "Arran, Arrochar and the Southern Highlands", "A system of familiar philosophy", "Remarks made in a tour from London to the lakes of Westmoreland and Cumberland"
- Adam Walker is a former running back in the National Football League. He played for the Minnesota Vikings during the 1987 NFL season.
- Adam Walker is an actor.
- profession: Actor
- read more about Adam Walker (actor)
- Adam Walker is a film director.
- profession: Film director
- read more about Adam Walker (film director)
Printed dictionaries and other books with definitions for Adam Walker
Click on a title to look inside that book (if available):
Wine and Culture (2013)
Vineyard to Glass by Rachel E. Black, Robert C. Ulin
Adam Walker is a PhD candidate in the department of anthropology of the City University of New York Graduate ...
Discover Your Own Profitable Opportunities in the Property Market by Adam Walker
ADAM WALKER is a management consultant and journalist who has specialised in ...
Factual and Fictional Series About Judges, Lawyers and the Courtroom, 1948-2008 by Hal Erickson
Patrice O'Neal (Adam Walker); Barry Levinson (Judge Horatio Hawthorn).
A Critical Dictionary of English Literature and British and American Authors, Living and Deceased, from the Earliest Accounts to the Latter Half of the Nineteenth Century (1899)
Containing Over Forty-six Thousand Articles (authors), with Forty Indexes of Subjects by Samuel Austin Allibone
Walker, Adam Walker, Alex.
Comprehending the History and Description of All the Extraordinary Works of Human Industry and Genius, Produced in Every Age and Nation : and Including the Fullest Accounts of Remarkable Temples, Churches, Castles, Palaces, Bridges, Colossal and Other Statues, Pictures, Useful and Curious Inventions, Etc
\Adam Walker invented and superintended the execbtiou of this work. .\_ MODELS. Besides the models which are taken from inanimate bodies, it has been frequently attempted to. take the exact resemblance of people when living, by using ...
Pocket Encyclopedia (1811)
Or, A Dictionary of Arts, Sciences, and Polite Literature by Edward Augustus Kendall
Adam Walker. To this machine are attached balls of lead which are sufficiently heavy to make it sink of itself ; on the outside there is a bended metal tube a b c, with a stop cock a, and a ...
by Craig Conley
This language has no vowels and all the 'consonants' are click-like sounds” ( Adam Walker, “Languages of the Commonwealth”). Xxx. n. the name of a character in the novel The Martian Chronicles by Ray Bradbury. <Mr. Xxx peered seriously ...
Online dictionaries and encyclopedias with entries for Adam Walker
Click on a label to prioritize search results according to that topic:
Photo about Adam Walker
Photo credit: Estate Agency Events
Share this page
Go to the usage examples of Adam Walker to see it in context!