On this page:
- Adam Wilson: Sir Adam Wilson was a lawyer, judge and political figure in Canada West. He served as mayor of Toronto in 1859 and 1860.
- Adam Wilson is a football player, athlete.
- Adam Wilson is the bassist for the British Alternative rock band Thirteen Senses.
- Adam Wilson a.k.a. Adam William Wilson is a production designer and film art director.
- read more about Adam William Wilson
- Adam Wilson a.k.a. Adam Kenneth Wilson is an actor.
- read more about Adam Kenneth Wilson (actor)
- Adam Wilson is the older brother of Jordan Wilson.
- Adam Wilson is a television producer.
Adam Wilson is a fictional character from the 1918 film His Convict Bride.
Printed dictionaries and other books with definitions for Adam Wilson
Click on a title to look inside that book (if available):
Encyclopedia of Genealogy and Biography of the State of Pennsylvania with a Compendium of History (1904)
A Record of the Achievements of Her People in the Making of a Commonwealth and the Founding of a Nation by Lewis Publishing Company
ADAM WILSON. The firm of A. & S. Wilson, contractors and builders of Pittsburg, was organized in 1852, being composed of Alexander, Samuel and Joseph Wilson. In this half-century of existence they have constructed some of the most ...
by Abby H. P. Werlock
“Occupational Hazard” Eric Puchner, “Beautiful Monsters” George Saunders, “ Tenth of December” Taiye Selasi, “TheSex Livesof African Girls” Sharon Solwitz, “ Alive” Kate Walbert, “M&M World” Jess Walter, “Anything Helps” Adam Wilson, ...
by s. austin allibone
White, Adam Wilson, Geo. Twici, Win. Warren, N. li. White, Lieut. George F. Wilson, H. C. Twining, Eliz. Warren, Sauil. E. White, Gilbert . Wilson, H. S. Twining, II. Warringtmi, W. White, M. Wilson, ...
by Francess G. Halpenny
Adam Wilson immigrated to Upper Canada in 1 830 ...
by Vincent Terrace
Carla Mardigan; Dennis “Animal” Price, the photographer; Art Donovan, Lou's assistant; Adam Wilson, the financial editor; Marion Hume, Charlie's wife; Greg Serantino, Billie's ex-husband; Ted McLovey, the baseball scout who marries Billie ...
Online dictionaries and encyclopedias with entries for Adam Wilson
Click on a label to prioritize search results according to that topic:
Photo about Adam Wilson
Photograph of Adam Wilson
Date: [ca. 1879]
Photographer: Noverre Pho. Toronto
Reference code: P1287
Anagrams of ADAM WILSON
What do you get if you rearrange the letters?
See also the blanagrams of Adam Wilson!
Share this page
Go to the usage examples of Adam Wilson to see it in context!