On this page:
Who is Adam Yarmolinsky?
Adam Yarmolinsky: Professor Adam Yarmolinsky, son of Babette Deutsch and Avrahm Yarmolinsky, was an American academic, educator and author, as well as a political appointee who served in numerous capacities in the Kennedy, Johnson and Carter administrations.
- born on (93 years ago), child of Babette Deutsch
- nationality: United States of America
- education: Yale University
- died on (15 years ago) of leukemia
- written works: "Organizing for interdependence", "Case studies in personnel security", "The military establishment", "United States military power and foreign policy"
Printed encyclopedias and other books with definitions for Adam Yarmolinsky
Click on a title to look inside that book (if available):
Health Services Integration (1982)
Lessons for the 1980s by Institute of Medicine (U.S.)
ADAM YARMOLINSKY is a partner in ...
by John M. Herrick, Paul H. Stuart
Rockefeller III Papers, Rockefeller Archive Center, Rockefeller University, Sleepy Hollow, NY; Adam Yarmolinsky Papers, John F. Kennedy Library, Boston, MA; ...
Online dictionaries and encyclopedias with entries for Adam Yarmolinsky
Click on a label to prioritize search results according to that topic: