Adam and Eva
On this page:
- "Adam And Eva" a.k.a. "Adam & Eva": Adam & Eva is a 1997 Swedish romantic comedy film written and directed by Hannes Holm and Måns Herngren. Starring Björn Kjellman as Adam and Josefin Nilsson as Eva. The film tells the story about a married couple Adam and Eva and their various dreams of the future. Eva's thoughts about the house and kids is scaring Adam who fall into a life crisis. He is cheating with his brother's nanny, which leads to a divorce between him and Eva. He later realizes that he loves Eva and tries to win her back.
- "Adam and Eva" is a 1923 comedy film written by Luther Reed and directed by Robert G. Vignola.
- country: United States of America
- producer: William Randolph Hearst
- art direction by Joseph Urban
- written by Luther Reed
- based on a story by Guy Bolton & George Middleton
- Marion Davies as Eva King
- T. Roy Barnes as The Salesman-Hero
- Tom Lewis as James King
- William Norris as Uncle Horace
- Percy Ames as Lord Andrew Gordon
- Leon Gordon as Clinton Dewitt
- Luella Gear as Julie Dewitt
- William B. Davidson as Dr. Delamater
- Edward Douglas as Lord Andrew's Secretary
- Bradley Barker as Eve's Admirer
- John Powers as Eve's Admirer
- Horace James as Gardener
- Dorothy Portingall
- cinematography by Tony Gaudio & Harold Wenstrom
- genre: Comedy
- released on (92 years ago)
Printed dictionaries and other books with definitions for Adam and Eva
Click on a title to look inside that book (if available):
A Century of Musicals in Black and White: An Encyclopedia of Musical Stage Works By, About, or Involving African Americans (1993)
An Encyclopedia of Musical Stage Works By, About, or Involving African Americans by Bernard L. Peterson Jr.
ADAM AND EVA, INC. (early 1930s). A musical satire on the creation. By Ralph Matthews. Music by Rivers D. Chambers. Prod. in Baltimore by Sheldon D. Hoskins and the Adam and Eve Prodn. Co., prior to 1934. Other musicals by Matthews, ...
by John Gassner, Edward Quinn
Adam and Eva are expelled from paradise. not because they eat from the tree of knowledge. but because they refuse to acknowledge what they know. -J. D. Z Brome, Richard (c. 1590-I652). English playwright. The earliest reference to Brome ...
Collier's New Encyclopedia (1921)
A Loose-leaf and Self-revising Reference Work ... with 515 Illustrations and Ninety-six Maps
See ADAM AND Eva. EVELETH, a city of Minnesota, in St. Louis co. It is on the Duluth, Missabe, and Northern, and the Duluth and Iron Range railroads. It is the center of an important iron-mining region and has also industries of lumbering ...
by Theodore Baker
the Singspiele Adam and Eva ...
Online dictionaries and encyclopedias with entries for Adam and Eva
Click on a label to prioritize search results according to that topic:
Share this page
Go to the wordplay of Adam and Eva for some fun with words!