Adam and Paul
On this page:
"Adam And Paul" a.k.a. "Adam & Paul": Adam & Paul is a 2004 Irish film which follows a day in the life of two Dublin drug addicts, Adam and Paul, as they wander around Dublin trying to score heroin. Adam is the taller and slightly smarter of the two while Paul is his sidekick.
- also known as Adam és Paul, O adam ki o Paul
- country: Republic of Ireland
- language: English Language
- director: Lenny Abrahamson
- producer: Jonny Speers
- executive producers: Ed Guiney & Andrew Lowe
- production design by Padraig O'Neill
- written by Mark O'Halloran
- casting by Amy Rowan
- cinematography by James Mather
- edited by Isobel Stephenson
- music by Hugh Drumm, Stephen Rennicks
- costume design by Sonya Lennon
- genres: Comedy, Drama
- released on (11 years ago)
- award: - European Film Award for Best Screenwriter nomination for Mark O'Halloran
Printed dictionaries and other books with definitions for Adam and Paul
Click on a title to look inside that book (if available):
by Roderick Flynn, Patrick Brereton
ADAM AND PAUL ° 5 Within 24 hours, minister for arts, culture and the Gaeltacht Michael D. Higgins announced the reinstatement of the Irish Film Board, effective immediately. Furthermore, several months later, the Section 35 tax incentive ...
Online dictionaries and encyclopedias with entries for Adam and Paul
Click on a label to prioritize search results according to that topic:
Anagrams of ADAM AND PAUL
What do you get if you rearrange the letters?
See also the blanagrams of Adam and Paul!
Share this page
Go to the wordplay of Adam and Paul for some fun with words!