On this page:
- Definition of the adjective Adamantium
- Definition of the noun Adamantium
- Phrases with Adamantium
- Printed dictionaries and other books with definitions for Adamantium
- Online dictionaries and encyclopedias with entries for Adamantium
- Photo about Adamantium
- Video about Adamantium
- Quotes about Adamantium
- Scrabble value of A1D2A1M3A1N1T1I1U1M3
- Share this page
Definition of the adjective Adamantium
What does Adamantium mean as an attribute of a noun?
- Made of adamantium.
Definition of the noun Adamantium
What does Adamantium mean as a name of something?
- A fictional metal that is indestructible or nearly so.
Adamantium was a Metalcore-Hardcore punk band from Orange County, California, USA.
- genres: Hardcore punk, Metalcore
- albums: "From the Depths of Depression", "When It Rains, It Pours", "Traditions", "Bane / Adamantium"
- official website: www.indecisionrecords.com/bands/adamantium.html
- "Adamantium" is a musical album of Lawer.
- released on (6 years ago)
- "Adamantium" is a composition.
- music by Harry Gregson-Williams
- "Adamantium" is a composition.
- music by A Industrya
Adamantium is a metal alloy in the Marvel Comics Universe best known for being the substance bonded to the character Wolverine's skeleton and bone claws. Although regarded as indestructible, the original comics revealed adamantium was penetrable by bullets made of the same alloy.
Phrases with Adamantium
- Ascium Adamantium
- Hyptis Adamantium
- Cacalia Adamantium
- Eugenia Adamantium
- Norantea Adamantium
- Eupatorium Adamantium
- Lavoisiera Adamantium
- Lepidaploa Adamantium
- Schwartzia Adamantium
- Terminalia Adamantium
- Myrobalanus Adamantium
- Species Eugenia Adamantium
- Species Lavoisiera Adamantium
- Species Lepidaploa Adamantium
- Species Schwartzia Adamantium
- Species Terminalia Adamantium
- Species Myrobalanus Adamantium
- Blepharocalyx Acuminatus Adamantium
- Variety Eupatorium Adamantium Adamantium
- Variety Blepharocalyx Acuminatus Adamantium
Printed dictionaries and other books with definitions for Adamantium
Click on a title to look inside that book (if available):
by Margaret Newmeli
Adamantium is a hard metal used in publications by Marvel Comics. It was created by Roy Thomas, Barry Windsor-Smith and Stan Lee and first featured in Avengers #66 (July 1969). 66 Yamcha and Puar (Puar is a shape shifting animal) ...
by Jules Janick, Robert E. Paull
is the binomial for palillo although Campomanesia adamantium is an older binomial found in the literature (Martin et al., 1987; Paytan et al., 1997).
Common Names, Scientific Names, Eponyms, Synonyms, and Etymology (5 Volume Set) by Umberto Quattrocchi
Berg (Campomanesia adamantium Blume; Campomanesia adamantium var. nana (D. Legrand) Mattos; Campomanesia caerulea O. Berg; Campomanesia caerulescens O. Berg; Campomanesia cambessedeana O. Berg; Campomanesia ...
Nomenclature, Taxonomy and Ecology by M.M. Grandtner, Julien Chevrette
Pseudomyrcianthes adamantium (Cambess.) ...
Common Names, Scientific Names, Eponyms, Synonyms, and Etymology by Umberto Quattrocchi
Species/ Vernacular Names: A', adamantium Camb.
[Two Volumes] by M. Keith Booker
The Unauthorized X-Men: SF and Comic Writers on Mutants, Prejudice, and Adamantium. Dallas: Benbella Books, 2006; Zakarin, Scott, Dir. Stan Lee's Mutants, Monsters & Marvels. DVD, Sony Pictures/Creative Light, 2002. Lance Eaton ...
Volume 1: North America by M.M. Grandtner
Casearia adamantium Cambess. Casearia adstringens Mart. Casearia albicaulis Rusby Casearia floribunda Briq. Casearia nitida Sieberex Griseb. Casearia parviflora Jacq. Casearia parvifolia Willd. Casearia parvifolia var. microcarpa Eggers ...
Totius Latinitatis Lexicon (1828)
by Egidio Forcellini, Bailey
•j Gemma item est ex genere adamantium, ferrei spleudo- ris, pondere ante ceteros, sed natura dissiniilis: a kind of diamond: nain et ictibus frangitur, et alio adamante perforan potest, quod et Cyprio evenit, Sec. Plin. 1. 37. c. 4. SIDERITËS1S ...
Online dictionaries and encyclopedias with entries for Adamantium
Click on a label to prioritize search results according to that topic:
Photo about Adamantium
Adamantium Detection Unit
Photo credit: rocjoe
View more pictures about Schwartzia adamantium.
Video about Adamantium
Video shows what adamantium means. A fictional metal that is indestructible or nearly so.. Adamantium Meaning. How to pronounce, definition audio dictionary.
See also the pronunciation examples of Adamantium!
Quotes about Adamantium
Couldn't select: Table './citatep_en/citatepedia' is marked as crashed and last (automatic?) repair failed
Scrabble value of A1D2A1M3A1N1T1I1U1M3
The value of this 10-letter word is 15 points, but it's not an accepted word in the Official Scrabble Players Dictionary.
Share this page
Go to the usage examples of Adamantium to see it in context!