On this page:
- Adamski a.k.a. Seal: Henry Olusegun Adeola Samuel, known by the mononym Seal, is an English soul and R&B singer-songwriter. He has sold more than 30 million albums worldwide and is known for his numerous international hits, including "Kiss from a Rose", which appeared on the soundtrack to the 1995 film Batman Forever. He was a coach on The Voice Australia in 2012 and 2013.
- read more about Seal
- Adamski is an English dance music producer, prominent at the time of acid house for his tracks "N-R-G" and "Killer".
- also known as Adamski's Thing; Adam Sky; Adamsky; Adam Tinley; Sky, Adam; Adam Paul Tinley; Glittersnipe Adam Sky; Sky, Glittersnipe Adam
- born on (48 years ago) in Lymington
- nationality: United Kingdom
- profession: Record producer
- member of musical groups:
- genre: Acid house
- read more about Adamski (musical artist)
"Adamski" is a 1993 film directed by Jens Becker.
- country: Germany
- genres: Comedy, Romance Film
- released in (23 years ago)
Printed dictionaries and other books with definitions for Adamski
Click on a title to look inside that book (if available):
by James R. Lewis
Further, according to Adamski, science knew all planets to be inhabited by beings far more advanced but nonetheless human, and had photographic proof that the “canals” on Mars were not natural phenomena, but had been constructed by ...
by Irving Hexham
ADAMSKI, George (1891- 1965): ...
3-Volume Set by Patrick Hanks
Adamski (1359) 1. Polish: from the personal name ADAM + the surname suffix - ski. 2. Polish and Jewish (eastern Ashkenazic): habitational name for someone from Adamy or Adamowo, villages in Poland, or from Adamki in Poland and ...
Under the Codes and Practice Acts, at Common Law, in Equity and in Criminal Cases
120; Adamski v.
Online dictionaries and encyclopedias with entries for Adamski
Click on a label to prioritize search results according to that topic:
Photos about Adamski
Click on an item to view that photo:
View more pictures about Filip Adamski.
Scrabble value of A1D2A1M3S1K5I1
The value of this 7-letter word is 14 points, but it's not an accepted word in the Official Scrabble Players Dictionary.
Anagrams of ADAMSKI
What do you get if you rearrange the letters?
See also the blanagrams of Adamski!
Share this page
Go to the thesaurus of Adamski to find many related words and phrases!