On this page:
- Adamsville is a town in western Jefferson County, Alabama. It is north from the Birmingham suburb of Pleasant Grove. According to the 2010 census, this town had a population of 4,522.
- Adamsville is a town in Hardin and McNairy counties, Tennessee. The population was 2,207 at the 2010 census. Adamsville is named after George D. Adams, who operated an inn and stagecoach stop in the 1840s. Adamsville's nickname is the "Biggest Little Town in Tennessee" and was the home of Sheriff Buford Pusser.
- Adamsville is a village in Muskingum County, Ohio, United States. The population was 114 at the 2010 census.
- Adamsville is a census-designated place in Crawford County, Pennsylvania, United States. The population was 117 at the 2000 census.
- Adamsville, Rhode Island is a historic village in Little Compton, Rhode Island. It was first settled in 1675 around the time of King Phillip's War.
- Adamsville a.k.a. Adamsville, Atlanta: Adamsville is a predominantly African-American neighborhood on the west side of Atlanta, Georgia. It is located where Interstate 20 and Interstate 285 meet on the west side.
- read more about Adamsville, Atlanta
- Adamsville a.k.a. Adamsville, Florida: Adamsville is a rural, unincorporated community located in Sumter County, Florida. The community is served by a 34785 ZIP Code.
- read more about Adamsville, Florida
- Adamsville a.k.a. Adamsville, Utah: Adamsville is an unincorporated community in Beaver County, Utah, United States.
- read more about Adamsville, Utah
- Adamsville a.k.a. Adamsville, Arizona: Adamsville was a populated place in Pinal County, Arizona. Once a thriving farm town, it became a ghost town by the 1920s. Adamsville is located at an elevation is 1,450 feet, on the south bank of the Gila River, west of Florence, Arizona.
- read more about Adamsville, Arizona
- Adamsville a.k.a. Adamsville, Michigan is a populated place in Cass County, Michigan. Originally named Adamsport, the town was established in 1832. In 1838 it merged with Sage's Mill, a populated place on the other side of a creek.
- read more about Adamsville, Michigan
- Adamsville a.k.a. Adamsville, Hillsborough County, Florida: Adamsville is a rural, unincorporated community located in southeastern Hillsborough County, Florida. The community is served by a 33534 ZIP Code. Although a separate community, it is a part of the census-designated place of Gibsonton.
- read more about Adamsville, Hillsborough County, Florida
Adamsville is an educational institution, school.
Printed dictionaries and other books with definitions for Adamsville
Click on a title to look inside that book (if available):
by Geological Survey (U.S.)
Adam Peak, Va Adamsville, N. Y Adamsville, Pa Adamsville, Utah Addieville, 1ll Addis Jnnction, Mich Addison, N. Y Addison, N. Dak Addison, Ohio Addison Jnnction, N. Y Adel, Iowa Adeline, Hl Adell, Wis Aden, Ky Aden,N. Mex Aligers, S. C ...
Containing the Most Recent and Authentic Information Respecting the Countries, Cities, Towns, Resorts, Islands, Rivers, Mountains, Seas, Lakes, Etc., in Every Portion of the Gloge by Angelo Heilprin
Adamello - 10 Adamsville -* 11 Adelie 12 Ad'ger, a post-village of Jefferson co., Ala.,. Adamel'lo, a group of the southern zone of the Middle Alps, in Italy, adjoining the Val Carmonica, and near the Ortler. Its highest summit is the Adamello ...
Made in North America by Robert A. Slade
/A MES TOWN, PENNSYLVANIA LUREMA LIMITED ADAMSVILLE, PENNSYLVANIA FREEPORT, NEW YORK The GRANDMA LURE started out in Jamestown, Pennsylvania, in the 1970's made of balsa wood. It became a very popular musky ...
The Ohio Gazetteer, Or, Typographical Dictionary, Being a Continuation of the Work Originally Compiled by ... J. K. Eleventh Edition. Revised and Enlarged by a Citizen of Columbus (1833)
by John KILBOURN (of Columbus, Ohio.)
Adamsville,on the Ohio, four miles above 66 ADA.
by Henry Gannett
Adamsville; village in town of Coleraine Greenfield. Addition; hill in Marlboro; elevation 440 feet Marlboro. Agassiz Rock ; hill in town of Manchester Salem. Agawam; town in Hampden County ; area 28 square miles Springfield. Agawam ...
Containing a Description of the Several Counties, Towns, Villages, Post Offices, Rivers, Creeks, Mountains, Valleys, &c. in the State of Tennessee, Alphabetically Arranged : to which is Prefixed a General Description of the State, Its Civil Divisions, Resources, Population, &c. and a Condensed History from the Earliest Settlements Down to the Rise of the Convention in the Year 1834 : with an Appendix, Containing a List of the Practising Attorneys at Law in Each County, Principal Officers of the General and State Governments, Times of Holding Courts, and Other Valuable Tables by Eastin Morris
Adamsville, a post office in McNairy county. Alexander's Creek, a north branch of Holston, in Hawkins county. Alexandria, a post town in Smith county, established in 1820, on the land of Daniel Alexander; it is 30 miles N. E. from Murfreesboro', ...
Being a Continuation of the Work Originally Compiled by the Late John Kilbourne by John Kilbourn
Adamsville, on the Ohio, four miles above the mouth of Brush creek, (formerly called Eighteen mile creek,) was, in the same year, established the seat of justice , by Mr. Sargent. But, in the year 1799, governor St. Clair moved the seat of justice ...
Online dictionaries and encyclopedias with entries for Adamsville
Click on a label to prioritize search results according to that topic:
Photos about Adamsville
Click on an item to view that photo:
Photo credit: QuesterMark
- Adamsville Ancients Fife & Drum Corps
Formed in 1988. The name of the corps is derived from the early 1800's village that would later become Delmar, New York. Adamsville was named for one of the original settlers and landowners of the area, Nathaniel Adams.
Photo credit: DebAnne70
Scrabble value of A1D2A1M3S1V4I1L1L1E1
The value of this 10-letter word is 16 points, but it's not an accepted word in the Official Scrabble Players Dictionary.
Share this page
Go to the wordplay of Adamsville for some fun with words!