On this page:
- Adamsville is a town in western Jefferson County, Alabama. It is north from the Birmingham suburb of Pleasant Grove. According to the 2010 census, this town had a population of 4,522.
- Adamsville is a town in Hardin and McNairy counties, Tennessee. The population was 2,207 at the 2010 census. Adamsville is named after George D. Adams, who operated an inn and stagecoach stop in the 1840s. Adamsville's nickname is the "Biggest Little Town in Tennessee" and was the home of Sheriff Buford Pusser.
- Adamsville is a village in Muskingum County, Ohio, United States. The population was 114 at the 2010 census.
- Adamsville is a census-designated place in Crawford County, Pennsylvania, United States. The population was 117 at the 2000 census.
- Adamsville, Rhode Island is a historic village in Little Compton, Rhode Island. It was first settled in 1675 around the time of King Phillip's War.
- Adamsville a.k.a. Adamsville, Atlanta: Adamsville is a predominantly African-American neighborhood on the west side of Atlanta, Georgia. It is located where Interstate 20 and Interstate 285 meet on the west side.
- read more about Adamsville, Atlanta
- Adamsville a.k.a. Adamsville, Florida: Adamsville is a rural, unincorporated community located in Sumter County, Florida. The community is served by a 34785 ZIP Code.
- read more about Adamsville, Florida
- Adamsville a.k.a. Adamsville, Utah: Adamsville is an unincorporated community in Beaver County, Utah, United States.
- read more about Adamsville, Utah
- Adamsville a.k.a. Adamsville, Arizona: Adamsville was a populated place in Pinal County, Arizona. Once a thriving farm town, it became a ghost town by the 1920s. Adamsville is located at an elevation is 1,450 feet, on the south bank of the Gila River, west of Florence, Arizona.
- read more about Adamsville, Arizona
- Adamsville a.k.a. Adamsville, Michigan is a populated place in Cass County, Michigan. Originally named Adamsport, the town was established in 1832. In 1838 it merged with Sage's Mill, a populated place on the other side of a creek.
- read more about Adamsville, Michigan
- Adamsville a.k.a. Adamsville, Hillsborough County, Florida: Adamsville is a rural, unincorporated community located in southeastern Hillsborough County, Florida. The community is served by a 33534 ZIP Code. Although a separate community, it is a part of the census-designated place of Gibsonton.
- read more about Adamsville, Hillsborough County, Florida
Adamsville is an educational institution, school.
Printed dictionaries and other books with definitions for Adamsville
Click on a title to look inside that book (if available):
by Jim Ignasher
Adamsville is a village in Little Compton and is home to the only monument in the United States dedicated to a chicken—specifically, the Rhode Island Red. The monument was erected in 1925 by the Rhode Island Red Club of America on ...
Made in North America by Robert A. Slade
/A MES TOWN, PENNSYLVANIA LUREMA LIMITED ADAMSVILLE, PENNSYLVANIA FREEPORT, NEW YORK The GRANDMA LURE started out in Jamestown, Pennsylvania, in the 1970's made of balsa wood. It became a very popular musky ...
A Library of Universal Knowledge and an Unabridged Dictionary of the English Language ...
Adamsville" ere * - Bs ££% --- - idelberg. * £ # - ratoga ...
containing a description of the empires, kingdoms, states, provinces, cities, towns, forts, seas, harbours, rivers, lakes, mountains, capes, &c. in the known world : with the government, customs, and manners, of the inhabitants : the extent, boundaries, and natural productions of each country : and the trade, manufactures, and curiosities of the cities and towns : illustrated by a neat coloured map of the United States by Richard Brookes
Adamsville, pstv. Washington cty. N. Y. 57 ms. N. from Albany. Adamsville, pstv. Marlborough district, S. C. by pstrd. 106 ms. NE. from Columbia. Addison, tp. of Washington cty. Maine, W. 16 ms. from Machias.
The Ohio Gazetteer, Or, Typographical Dictionary, Being a Continuation of the Work Originally Compiled by ... J. K. Eleventh Edition. Revised and Enlarged by a Citizen of Columbus (1833)
by John KILBOURN (of Columbus, Ohio.)
Adamsville,on the Ohio, four miles above 66 ADA.
Online dictionaries and encyclopedias with entries for Adamsville
Click on a label to prioritize search results according to that topic:
Photos about Adamsville
Click on an item to view that photo:
Photo credit: QuesterMark
- Adamsville Ancients Fife & Drum Corps
Formed in 1988. The name of the corps is derived from the early 1800's village that would later become Delmar, New York. Adamsville was named for one of the original settlers and landowners of the area, Nathaniel Adams.
Photo credit: DebAnne70
- United Presbyterian Church of Adamsville
Photo credit: QuesterMark
Scrabble value of A1D2A1M3S1V4I1L1L1E1
The value of this 10-letter word is 16 points, but it's not an accepted word in the Official Scrabble Players Dictionary.
Share this page
Go to the wordplay of Adamsville for some fun with words!