On this page:
"Adanggaman": Andanggaman is a 2000 Ivorian, Burkinabé, French, Swiss and Italian historical drama film directed by Roger Gnoan M'Bala.
- countries: Burkina Faso, France, Switzerland, Italy, Ivory Coast
- languages: Bambara language, French, Baoulé Language
- director: Roger Gnoan M'Bala
- producer: Tiziana Soudani
- art direction by Jean-Baptiste Lerro
- written by Jean-Marie Adiaffi, Bertin Akaffou, Roger Gnoan M'Bala
- Bintou Bakayoko as Ehua
- Albertine N'Guessan as Mo Akassi
- Nicole Suzis Menyeng as Adjo
- Rasmané Ouedraogo as Adanggaman
- Ziable Honore Goore Bi as Ossei
- Mireille Andrée Boti as Mawa
- Tie Dijian Patrick as Kanga
- Lou Nadège Blagone as Safo Aboua
- Anastasie Tode Bohi as The Castanet Girl
- Didier Grandidier as Bangalajan
- music by Lokua Kanza
- genres: Political drama, Historical fiction, Drama
- released on (14 years ago)
- read more about Adanggaman (film)
Adanggaman is a fictional character from the 2000 film Adanggaman.
Printed dictionaries and other books with definitions for Adanggaman
Click on a title to look inside that book (if available):
by Roy Armes
Adanggaman (2000), In theName of Christ / Au nom du Christ (1992) McCarthey, Michael.
Online dictionaries and encyclopedias with entries for Adanggaman
Click on a label to prioritize search results according to that topic:
Scrabble value of A1D2A1N1G2G2A1M3A1N1
The value of this 10-letter word is 15 points, but it's not an accepted word in the Official Scrabble Players Dictionary.
Share this page
Go to the wordplay of Adanggaman for some fun with words!