The following statistics are based on the British National Corpus, so they are representative for the British English.
Distribution of usage frequency for the most common synonyms of the verb add together:
On this page:
Definition of the verb add together
What does add together mean as a doing phrase?
- determine the sum of
- make an addition by combining numbers
- domain: arithmetic
- lexical domain: Cognition - verbs of thinking, judging, analyzing, doubting
- synonym of add together: add
- more generic terms: calculate / cipher / compute / cypher / figure / reckon / work out = make a mathematical calculation or computation
- more specific terms: foot up / foot = add a column of numbers
Printed dictionaries and other books with definitions for Add Together
Click on a title to look inside that book (if available):
Navi - Ornithology
Add together log. sine polar distance at the greater bearing, log.
Online dictionaries and encyclopedias with entries for Add Together
Click on a label to prioritize search results according to that topic:
Photos about Add Together
If you need images about Add Together for an article or a report, you can download stock photos at a very small price:
Share this page
Go to the usage examples of Add Together to see it in context!