The following statistics are based on the British National Corpus, so they are representative for the British English.
Distribution of usage frequency for the most common synonyms of the noun add-in:
On this page:
Definition of the noun add-in
What does add-in mean as a name of something?
- a printed circuit that can be inserted into expansion slots in a computer to increase the computer's capabilities
- examples: How many sentences can I add in 16 minutes, I wonder... Let's try and see! | Whoever has succeeded in the great attempt to be a friend's friend; whoever has won a lovely woman, add in his jubilation!
- lexical domain: Artifacts - nouns denoting man-made objects
- synonyms of add-in: board / card / circuit board / circuit card / plug-in
- more generic term: printed circuit = computer circuit consisting of an electronic sub-assembly
- more specific terms:
Alternative definition of the noun add-in
Printed encyclopedias and other books with definitions for Add-in
Click on a title to look inside that book (if available):
by David Padua
Traditional desktop/server form-factor add-in card P P P P 26. IO Virtualization and Device Sharing Support PCIe defines an IO interface-level mechanism for support of platform virtualization. In virtualized platforms, a single instance of platform ...
Online dictionaries and encyclopedias with entries for Add-in
Click on a label to prioritize search results according to that topic:
Photo about Add-in
SnagIt PowerPoint add-in
Capturing SnagIt with SnagIt
Trying to answer a question in the TechSmith forums here - forums.techsmith.com/showthread.php?t=4695
Photo credit: betsyweber
Video language resources about Add-in
Click on an item to play that video:
- Add-in Meaning
Video shows what add-in means. A plug-in.. add-in synonyms: plug-in, add-on. Add-in Meaning. How to pronounce, definition audio dictionary. How to say ...
- Localizing a C# project with the Multi-Language Add-In
This video is a demonstration of how to localize a simple C# project using the Multi-Language Add-In for Visual Studio.
See also the pronunciation examples of Add-in!
Anagrams of ADD-IN
What do you get if you rearrange the letters?
What do you get if you reverse the order of the letters?
See also the index of semordnilaps!
What do you get if you rearrange the letters in other ways?
See also the blanagrams of Add-in!
Share this page
Go to the usage examples of Add-in to see it in context!