Addams Family Values
On this page:
"Addams Family Values" is a 1993 American film, which is the sequel to the 1991 American dark comedy film The Addams Family. It was written by Paul Rudnick and directed by Barry Sonnenfeld, and features many cast members from the original, including Raúl Juliá, Anjelica Huston, Christopher Lloyd, Carel Struycken, Jimmy Workman, Christina Ricci, Joan Cusack, David Krumholtz, and Christopher Hart. Compared to its predecessor, which retained something of the madcap approach of the 1960s sitcom, Values is played more for macabre laughs.
- also known as アダムス・ファミリー２, Trasnaile familiei Addams, The Addams Family 2, Những giá trị sống của gia đình Addams
- country: United States of America
- language: English Language
- producer: Scott Rudin
- production design by Ken Adam
- written by Charles Addams & Paul Rudnick
- based on a story by Charles Addams
- Raúl Juliá as Gomez Addams
- Anjelica Huston as Morticia Addams
- Christina Ricci as Wednesday Addams
- Jimmy Workman as Pugsley Addams
- Christopher Lloyd as Uncle Fester
- Joan Cusack
- Carol Kane as Grandmama
- Kaitlyn Hooper
- Carel Struycken
- Kristen Hooper
- Peter MacNicol
- Cynthia Nixon as Heather
- Peter Graves as Host
- Christine Baranski as Becky Martin-Granger
- Mercedes McNab
- Tony Shalhoub
- David Krumholtz
- Dana Ivey
- Cheryl Chase as Pubert Addams
- David Hyde Pierce as Delivery Room Doctor
- Christopher Hart
- Monet Mazur
- cinematography by Donald Peterman
- edited by Arthur P. Schmidt, Arthur Schmidt, Jimmy Miller & Jim Miller
- music by Marc Shaiman, Ralph Sall
- costume design by Theoni V. Aldredge
- set decoration by Marvin March
- genres: Black comedy, Family, Fantasy, Domestic Comedy, Comedy
- tagline: The family just got a little stranger.
- rating: PG-13 (USA)
- released on (22 years ago)
- some of the awards:
- Golden Globe Award for Best Actress – Motion Picture – Musical or Comedy nomination for Anjelica Huston
- Academy Award for Best Production Design nomination for Marvin March & Ken Adam
- Saturn Award for Best Costume nomination for Theoni V. Aldredge
- Razzie Award for Worst Original Song (For the song "Addams Family (Whoomp!)") nomination for Cecil Glenn, Stephen Gibson, Ralph Sall
- Razzie Award for Worst Original Song (For the song "Addams Family (Whoomp!)"), received by Ralph Sall, Stephen Gibson, Cecil Glenn
- also known as Addams Family Values Soundtrack, Addams Family Values: The Original Orchestral Score, Addams Family Values: The Original Orchestral Score Soundtrack
- genre: Film score
- released on (21 years ago)
Printed dictionaries and other books with definitions for Addams Family Values
Click on a title to look inside that book (if available):
by William Hughes
Addams Family Values (1993), and Addams Fami— ly Reunion (1998). The Addams Family was also adapted as a musical ...
The Encyclopedia of Fantasy (1999)
by John Clute, John Grant
Novelization Addams Family Values * (1993) by Todd Strasser (1950- ). Starring Joan Cusack (Debbie Jellinsky), Anjelica Huston (Morticia Addams), Raul Julia ( Gomez Addams), Carol Kane (Granny Addams), David Krumholtz (Joel Glicker), ...
by Emmanuel S. Nelson
410 Aday, Sanford, 501 Addams Family Values (film), 103 Adolescence.
An Encyclopedia of Movies, Stars, Concepts, and Trends by Scott L. Baugh
Addams Family Values (1993) earned commercial success and some critical notice, and once again Julia as Gomez worked with some of Hollywood's elite players in director Barry Sonnenfeld, Anjelica Huston as Morticia, Christopher Lloyd ...
by Marty McGee
Addams Family Values (1993, SD).
by Stanley Newman, Daniel Stark
dance: 5 tango lion: 8 Kitty Kat nickname: 4 Tish Addams Family Values (1993 film) cast: Joan Cusack, Anjelica Huston, ...
An Encyclopedia of Places in American Popular Culture [3 volumes] by Gladys L. Knight
A Thanksgiving production at summer camp goes horrifically wrong in the comedy Addams Family Values (1993). In this film, the eccentric and grim Wednesday, the daughter in the famed ghoulish family, the Addamses, portrays the beloved ...
Encyclopedia of AIDS (1998)
A Social, Political, Cultural, and Scientific Record of the HIV Epidemic by Raymond A. Smith
and Addams Family Values (1993). Perhaps the best-known play thatdeals withAIDS is TonyKushner«s Angelsin America: AGay Fantasia on National Themes, PartI: ...
Online dictionaries and encyclopedias with entries for Addams Family Values
Click on a label to prioritize search results according to that topic:
Photos about Addams Family Values
Click on an item to view that photo:
Quotes about Addams Family Values
Couldn't select: You have an error in your SQL syntax; check the manual that corresponds to your MariaDB server version for the right syntax to use near 'Addams Family Values"" IN BOOLEAN MODE) LIMIT 1,1' at line 1