Addicted to Love
On this page:
- "Addicted to Love" is a 1997 American romantic comedy film directed by Griffin Dunne, starring Meg Ryan, Matthew Broderick, Tchéky Karyo, and Kelly Preston. The movie's title is based on Robert Palmer's song "Addicted to Love".
- also known as Forlorn
- country: United States of America
- languages: English Language, French
- producers: Jeffrey Silver & Robert Newmyer
- executive producers: Harvey Weinstein & Bob Weinstein
- production design by Robin Standefer
- art direction by Stephen Alesch
- written by Robert Gordon
- Maureen Stapleton as Nana
- Meg Ryan as Maggie
- Matthew Broderick as Sam
- Tchéky Karyo as Anton
- Kelly Preston as Linda
- Remak Ramsay as Professor Wells
- Dominick Dunne as Matheson
- Nesbitt Blaisdell as Ed Green
- Daniel Dae Kim as Undergrad Assistant
- Susan Forristal as Cecile
- Lee Wilkof as Carl
- Larry Pine as Street Comic
- Debbon Ayer as Gwen
- Maurizio Benazzo as Euro-Chic Man
- Paolo Calamari as French Bartender
- Helmar Augustus Cooper as Bus Driver
- Tom Forrest as Astronomer
- Shoshanna Gleich as School Teacher
- Mike Hodge as Linda's Doorman
- Bill Kux as Desk Clerk
- Steve McAuliff as Business Man
- Conrad McLaren as Motorcycle Man
- Bill Timoney as Restaurant Patron
- David Boston as Man in Bus Line
- Bob Bowersox as Astronomer
- Annie Rinsky as Linda's Student
- casting by Cathy Sandrich & Amanda Mackey Johnson
- cinematography by Andrew Dunn
- edited by Elizabeth Kling
- music by Rachel Portman
- costume design by Renee Ehrlich Kalfus
- set decoration by Alyssa Winter
- location: New York City
- genres: Romantic comedy, Black comedy, Romance Film, Comedy
- Might as well face it.
- A comedy about two people who are getting off on getting even.
- A Comedy About Lost Loves And Last Laughs.
- rating: R (USA)
- released on (17 years ago)
- "Addicted To Love" is a film, directed by Liu Hao.
- country: China
- language: Chinese language
- genre: Chinese Movies
- released in (5 years ago)
Printed dictionaries and other books with definitions for Addicted to Love
Click on a title to look inside that book (if available):
For Use in Elementary Schools by John Kennedy
love; amatory, amative (addicted to love). L. amare, amatus, to love. Amator — lover; amatory.46 L. amator. L. amare, to love. Ambassad — an embassy ; ambassador, embassador (one sent on a mission, or embassy). F. a/mbassade.
by Kathleen Fearn-Banks, Anne Burford-Johnson
THE LOVE LETTER • 277 is that the couple, or at least one of the couple, is addicted to love and not to the other person. Psychologist Dr. Alduan Tartt and personal growth and relationship expert Hasani Pettiford have led the interventions.
by Gary L. Fisher, Nancy A. Roget
As many a popular song can attest, those with an unhealthy attachment to a person, relationship, or the idea of romance are commonly thought of as “ addicted to love.” Whether online or in person, compulsive patterns in love can vary.
by Mary Kosut
Similarly, Robert Palmer's videos “Addicted to Love” and “Simply Irresistible” send messages about women as in secondary roles. Granted, Palmer is the singer and deserves the focus. Being surrounded by a large number of women, all in ...
Online dictionaries and encyclopedias with entries for Addicted to Love
Click on a label to prioritize search results according to that topic:
Photos about Addicted to Love
Click on an item to view that photo:
Share this page
Go to the pronunciation of Addicted to Love to learn how to say it correctly!