On this page:
- Definition of the adjective addictive
- Definition of the noun addictive
- Printed encyclopedias and other books with definitions for Addictive
- Online dictionaries and encyclopedias with entries for Addictive
- Photos about Addictive
- Video language resources about Addictive
- Quotes about Addictive
- Scrabble value of A1D2D2I1C3T1I1V4E1
- Anagrams of ADDICTIVE
- Share this page
Definition of the adjective addictive
What does addictive mean as an attribute of a noun?
adjective - degrees: more addictive / most addictive
- causing or characterized by addiction
Definition of the noun addictive
What does addictive mean as a name of something?
- A drug that causes an addiction.
- Anything that is very habit-forming.
- Addictive was an Australian thrash metal band, that formed in 1988. It was part of the Sydney thrash metal scene of the late 1980s. It was particularly influenced by Metallica and Sacred Reich, Nuclear Assault.
- Addictive are an English girl duo based in Northwich, Cheshire, signed to 2NV Records, and consists of the singers, Louise Bagan and Aisha Stuart. Both girls had plenty of singing experience, honing their skills in gospel choirs and talent shows.
- "Addictive" is a 2002 single recorded by Truth Hurts for Dr. Dre's Aftermath label. One of the label's few R&B hits, "Addictive" features a guest rap from Rakim, and is based around a Hindi music sample, which eventually brought on a $500 million lawsuit against Aftermath. The song was her only one to chart on the Billboard Hot 100, peaking at number nine, and selling over 600,000 copies in the US. It was also a top five hit in UK, France and Switzerland, and went gold in several countries.
- "Addictive" is a musical single of Truth Hurts & Rakim.
- released on (12 years ago)
- "Addictive" is a composition.
- "Addictive" is a musical single of Royal Republic.
- "Addictive" is a musical album of Buz.
- released on (11 years ago)
"Addictive" is a video game.
- genres: Action game, Adventure game, Role-playing video game, Simulation video game
Printed encyclopedias and other books with definitions for Addictive
Click on a title to look inside that book (if available):
by Berish Strauch, Charles K. Herman
Addictive behaviors present a challenge, as it is difficult for an observer to understand why clearly harmful behaviors are continued. However, we frequently see in practice alcoholics who drink despite liver damage or social consequences, ...
by David B. Jacoby, R. M. Youngson
Glue or other Often straight from Inhalation Short-lived buzz or Not physically addictive, but products such as the container, but confused state of mind people who try it may suffer dry-cleaning fluid user may try to concentrate dose by making a ...
Encyclopedia of Health (2010)
Such drugs are mostly addictive — that is, those who use them ...
Online dictionaries and encyclopedias with entries for Addictive
Click on a label to prioritize search results according to that topic:
Photos about Addictive
Click on an item to view that photo:
Photo credit: K. M. Gong
Photo credit: Betchaboy
3/3/10. Date night: dinner at PF Chang's and then The Lion King!
Photo credit: Lizard10979
Photo credit: /pitzyper!
Photo credit: The Candid Street
Photo credit: MrClementi
Playing a brand new computer learning game ("in the farm" / "maatilalla"). Very addictive!
Photo credit: MiikaS
Photo credit: dicharry
- World's most addictive cereal
Beats Kashi into a cocked hat
Photo credit: zimpenfish
- Addictive Chicharrones
Photo credit: SanFranAnnie
- Strangely Addictive!
Photo credit: lumachrome
- Simplicity is addictive
Photo credit: Paul Papadimitriou
- This photo is addictive!!
Photo credit: korom
View more pictures about Addictive Tv.
If you need related images for an article or a report, you can download stock photos:
Video language resources about Addictive
Click on an item to play that video:
- Addictive Meaning
Video shows what addictive means. Causing or tending to cause addiction; habit-forming.. Characterized by or susceptible to addiction.. Addictive Meaning.
- The totally addictive English vocabulary building game | powered by Cambridge Dictionaries
Lingopolis is a new word game powered by Cambridge Dictionaries. The game uses a special memory algorithm to make it easy to learn 1000+ of the most ...
- Addictive Kaos The Definition
View more videos about Addictive personality.
See also the pronunciation examples of Addictive!
Quotes about Addictive
Self-pity is easily the most destructive of the nonpharmaceutical narcotics it is addictive, gives momentary pleasure and separates the victim from reality. (John W. Gardner)
more quotes about addictive...
Scrabble value of A1D2D2I1C3T1I1V4E1
The value of this 9-letter word is 16 points. It is included in the first and second editions of the Official Scrabble Players Dictionary.
Anagrams of ADDICTIVE
What do you get if you rearrange the letters?
- DAVID TICE
See also the blanagrams of Addictive!
Share this page
Go to the usage examples of Addictive to see it in context!