Addison Powell (actor)
On this page:
Who is Addison Powell?
Addison Powell was an American actor whose numerous television, stage and film credits included Dark Shadows, The Thomas Crown Affair and Three Days of the Condor. He was best known for playing Dr. Eric Lang, a mad scientist who created Adam, on Dark Shadows.
- also known as Addison Shelburne Powell
- born on (93 years ago) in Belmont, child of Edward Henry Powell and Kathrene Powell
- nationality: United States of America
- profession: Actor
- Marriage with Bunnie Rowley between and (45 years)
- parent of
- died on (4 years ago) in Shelburne
- award: - Obie Award for Distinguished Performance by an Actor - "The Iceman Cometh"
Online dictionaries and encyclopedias with entries for Addison Powell (actor)
Click on a label to prioritize search results according to that topic:
Share this page
Go to the wordplay of Addison Powell for some fun with words!