On this page:
- Addison Township is a civil township of northeast Oakland County in the U.S. state of Michigan. As of the 2010 census, the township population was 6,351.
- Addison Township is one of nine townships in DuPage County, Illinois, USA. As of the 2010 census, its population was 88,612 and it contained 31,820 housing units.
- Addison Township is one of the fifteen townships of Gallia County, Ohio, United States. The 2000 census found 2,366 people in the township.
- Addison Township is a township in Somerset County, Pennsylvania, United States. The population was 1,019 at the 2000 census. It is part of the Johnstown, Pennsylvania Metropolitan Statistical Area.
- Addison Township is one of fourteen townships in Shelby County, Indiana. As of the 2010 census, its population was 20,585 and it contained 9,237 housing units.
- Addison Township is one of thirty townships in Knox County, Nebraska, United States. The population was 134 at the 2000 census. A 2006 estimate placed the township's population at 129.
- Addison Township a.k.a. Addison Township, Cass County, North Dakota: Addison Township is a township in Cass County, North Dakota, United States.
- read more about Addison Township, Cass County, North Dakota
Printed dictionaries and other books with definitions for Addison Township
Click on a title to look inside that book (if available):
A Dictionary of Arts, Sciences and Literature; to which is Added Biographies of Livings Subjects ...
SHELBYV1LLE, a city of Indiana and capital of Shelby county, is located in Addison township on the Indianapolis, Cincinnati and Lafayette railroad, at the Columbus and Rushville crossing, twenty-seven miles, southeast of Indianapolis.
Online dictionaries and encyclopedias with entries for Addison Township
Click on a label to prioritize search results according to that topic:
Photo about Addison Township
Addison Township, North Dakota
Photo credit: afiler
Share this page
Go to the wordplay of Addison Township for some fun with words!