On this page:
|Play/pause||Buy footage||Find more|
Definition of the adverb additionally
What does additionally mean as an attribute of something other than a noun?
- in addition, by way of addition; furthermore
- example: he serves additionally as the CEO
- synonym of additionally: to boot
Alternative definition of the adverb additionally
- By way of addition; in addition to; also.
- synonym: in addition
Printed encyclopedias and other books with definitions for Additionally
Click on a title to look inside that book (if available):
by David H. Guston
Additionally, CNS-UCSB is not only an educational hub for researchers, but it also provides mentorship, education, and outreach programs to students and community members. The Center's four research groups bring together expertise from ...
Encyclopedia of Cancer (2011)
by Manfred Schwab
Additionally, the Notchl gene is an integration site for HPVl6. Paradoxically, data indicate that ...
by Mary Kosut
Additionally, the nightly newscast expanded in length from 15 to 30 minutes in the 1960s, as television brought President Kennedy's assassination and funeral, the civil rights movement, and the Vietnam War into the homes of the American ...
by Steven W. Lee
Additionally, female gangs are more likely to be found in these smaller communities than in major urban centers. Gangs are often seen as primarily consisting of African American and Hispanic members; however, self-report measures indicate ...
by Kathleen R. Arnold
Additionally, 36 percent of those polled were in favor of an amnesty plan and the balance of the remaining 64 percent was undecided. A February 2009 statewide public opinion poll by the Zogby International polling organization indicated that ...
by Stephen W. Littlejohn, Karen A. Foss
Additionally, some feel that the disregard of the humanistic perspective for the unconscious mind is a weakness. Another advantage of the humanistic perspective comes from the way that it is studied: through qualitative data analysis.
by Linda E. Swayne, Mark Dodds
Additionally, it had a level of name recognition that the AIAW was never able to achieve. In 1982, the AIAW was forced to dissolve under financial duress. The association brought a lawsuit against the NCAA claiming it ran a monopoly, but the ...
by Graham A. Colditz
Additionally, given the HCI's fortuitous position among the Mormon population in Utah, there is a pedigree and population resource using the Utah population database. The unique demographics of the population of Salt Lake City allows for a ...
Encyclopedia of Counseling (2008)
by Frederick T. Leong
Additionally, NBCC monitors specialization credentials such as national certified school counselor and certified clinical mental health counselor. NBCC has developed a variety of examinations that are used by counselor licensure boards (e.g. ...
by Sana Loue, Martha Sajatovic
Additionally, social pressure may lead to immigrants being less likely to seek health care. Alternatively, immigrants may not wish to seek health care that they are entitled to, for fear of persecution or prejudice from health and state authorities.
Encyclopedia of the Mind (2013)
by Harold Pashler
Additionally, the amygdala is implicated in the response to non-facial displays of unpleasant emotions, including unpleasant auditory, olfactory, and gustatory stimuli. Thus, it is plausible that the amygdala, as a region sensitive to emotional ...
An Encyclopedia of Modern Money Management by Barbara Friedberg
Additionally, emergency expenses such as unexpected medical bills create financial hardship. When an individual's bills become delinquent and expenses surpass income, credit counseling is a solution for help with financial problems.
An Encyclopedia of the American Mosaic by Charles A. Gallagher, Cameron D. Lippard
Additionally, employers must provide employees housing, transportation, and meals while employed. The H-2A visa first appeared as part of the 1986 Immigration Reform and Control Act (IRCA), outlining procedures for acquiring agriculture ...
Online dictionaries and encyclopedias with entries for Additionally
Click on a label to prioritize search results according to that topic:
Video about Additionally
Video shows what additionally means. By way of addition; in addition to; also.. additionally pronunciation. How to pronounce, definition by Wiktionary dictionary.
See also the pronunciation examples of Additionally!
Quotes about Additionally
Additionally, Smart Irrigation Month serves to recognize advances in irrigation technology and practices that produce not only more but also higher quality plants with less water. (Jim Costa)
more quotes about additionally...
Scrabble value of A1D2D2I1T1I1O1N1A1L1L1Y4
The value of this 12-letter word is 17 points. It is included in the first and second editions of the Official Scrabble Players Dictionary.
Share this page
Go to the usage examples of Additionally to see it in context!