On this page:
- Definition of the adjective addressed
- Definition of the verb addressed
- Printed dictionaries and other books with definitions for Addressed
- Online dictionaries and encyclopedias with entries for Addressed
- Video language resources about Addressed
- Quotes about Addressed
- Scrabble value of A1D2D2R1E1S1S1E1D2
- Share this page
|Play/pause||Buy footage||Find more|
Definition of the adjective addressed
What does addressed mean as an attribute of a noun?
- (of mail) marked with a destination
Alternative definition of the adjective addressed
- Of an envelope: listed with sufficient routing information to reach a destination.
Definition of the verb addressed
What does addressed mean as a doing word?
- past of address
Printed dictionaries and other books with definitions for Addressed
Click on a title to look inside that book (if available):
by Hugh C. Adamson
This first Tablet is addressed to the Bahá'ís of 9 northeastern states: Maine, New Hampshire, Rhode Island, ...
by Leslie Dunkling
sinner', addressed to a man who is...
by Khosrow-Pour, Mehdi
Before evaluating syntactic quality, physical quality should be addressed. 4. Semantic quality is the correspondence between the model M and the ...
Online dictionaries and encyclopedias with entries for Addressed
Click on a label to prioritize search results according to that topic:
Video language resources about Addressed
Click on an item to play that video:
- Addressed Meaning
Video shows what addressed means. Of an envelope: listed with sufficient routing information to reach a destination.. Addressed Meaning. How to pronounce ...
- Prince Charles addressed crowds in Papua New Guinea in local dialect Tok Pisin. Julie
Prince Charles addressed crowds in Papua New Guinea in local dialect Tok Pisin. Julie Noce reports.
- Casino License Definition Addressed
- THE DEFINITION OF A BLONDE BRO AND ISSUES THAT MUST BE ADDRESSED
See also the pronunciation examples of Addressed!
Quotes about Addressed
Scrabble value of A1D2D2R1E1S1S1E1D2
The value of this 9-letter word is 12 points. It is included in the first and second editions of the Official Scrabble Players Dictionary.
Share this page
Go to the usage examples of Addressed to see it in context!