On this page:
- Definition of the adjective addressed
- Definition of the verb addressed
- Printed dictionaries and other books with definitions for Addressed
- Online dictionaries and encyclopedias with entries for Addressed
- Photos about Addressed
- Video language resources about Addressed
- Quotes about Addressed
- Scrabble value of A1D2D2R1E1S1S1E1D2
- Share this page
|Play/pause||Buy footage||Find more|
Definition of the adjective addressed
What does addressed mean as an attribute of a noun?
- (of mail) marked with a destination
Alternative definition of the adjective addressed
- Of an envelope: listed with sufficient routing information to reach a destination.
Definition of the verb addressed
What does addressed mean as a doing word?
- past of address
Printed dictionaries and other books with definitions for Addressed
Click on a title to look inside that book (if available):
Tillotson's sermons ; and letters or " essays addressed to Alexander Pope, esq :" in which all subjects relating to philosophy and religion are treated in a most agreeable and elegant manner. As Mallet had published an 8vo edition of the ...
Online dictionaries and encyclopedias with entries for Addressed
Click on a label to prioritize search results according to that topic:
Photos about Addressed
If you need images about Addressed for an article or a report, you can download stock photos at a very small price:
Video language resources about Addressed
Click on an item to play that video:
- Addressed Meaning
Video shows what addressed means. Of an envelope: listed with sufficient routing information to reach a destination.. Addressed Meaning. How to pronounce ...
- Prince Charles addressed crowds in Papua New Guinea in local dialect Tok Pisin. Julie
Prince Charles addressed crowds in Papua New Guinea in local dialect Tok Pisin. Julie Noce reports.
- Casino License Definition Addressed
- THE DEFINITION OF A BLONDE BRO AND ISSUES THAT MUST BE ADDRESSED
See also the pronunciation examples of Addressed!
Quotes about Addressed
A good many young writers make the mistake of enclosing a stamped, self-addressed envelope, big enough for the manuscript to come back in. This is too much of a temptation to the editor. (Ring Lardner)
more quotes about addressed...
Scrabble value of A1D2D2R1E1S1S1E1D2
The value of this 9-letter word is 12 points. It is included in the first and second editions of the Official Scrabble Players Dictionary.
Share this page
Go to the usage examples of Addressed to see it in context!