On this page:
Definition of the noun Addy
What does Addy mean as a name of something?
- [Internet slang] address (especially e-mail address)
Addy is an unincorporated community in Stevens County, Washington, United States.
- Addy a.k.a. Addy Miller: Adrian Addison Miller, known professionally as Addy Miller is an American actress. She made her film debut in 2008's The Secret Life of Bees, playing Dakota Fanning's character Lily Owens as a child. Since then she's appeared in the films The Three Stooges and Fred Olen Ray's Hatfields and McCoy's: Bad Blood, as well as on AMC drama series The Walking Dead as the role of a Summer at the age of 10. She will appear in Gilles Paquet-Brenner's Dark Places as young Krissi Cates, played as an adult by Drea de Matteo.
- read more about Addy Miller (actress)
- Addy is an actor.
- profession: Actor
- read more about Addy (actor)
- Addy is a 2013 Shorty Awards nominee for the Shorty Award for Finance.
Addy is a musical group.
- album: "ZIG-ZAG"
- official website: www.addy.jp
- Addy is a fictional character from the 1987 anime TV series Zillion.
- Addy a.k.a. Adi is a fictional character from the animated television series Haré+Guu.
- read more about Adi
- Addy is a fictional character from the 1982 film A Slice of Life.
- Addy is a fictional character from the 2009 film Saw VI.
- Addy is a fictional character from the 2008 film Make-Out with Violence.
- Addy is a fictional character from the 2010 film Saw VII.
- Addy a.k.a. Addy Hunter is a fictional character from the 2009 film Women in Trouble.
- read more about Addy Hunter
Printed encyclopedias and other books with definitions for Addy
Click on a title to look inside that book (if available):
An Autobiography by Marian Ewurama Addy
Marian Ewurama Addy is a Professor of Biochemistry.
Fault Lines in Equity (2012)
by Jamie Glister, Pauline Ridge
and fraudulent breach element of liability under the second limb of Barnes v Addy is an essential element in justifying...
v Addy is a narrow and exceptional liability that is confined to agents receiving only remuneration for services.103 Once ...
Equity and Administration (2016)
by P. G. Turner
CONTRIBUTORS Catherine Addy is a barrister at Maitland Chambers, Lincoln's Inn. John F. Avery Jones is a retired judge of the Upper Tribunal (Tax and Chancery Chamber). Matthew Conaglen is a Professor of Equity and Trusts at the ...
No Time for Cancer (2014)
Inspire Yourself to Survive Mouth, Head and Neck Cancer by Carol Dunstone, Ann Bennett
Addy is a Consultant Clinical Psychologist. We first got to know each other when we both attended a clinical hypnotherapy course in 1996. We have remained friends ever since and look forward to working together whenever we can.
The BFI Companion to Crime (1997)
by Phil Hardy
Wesley Addy is a serious Pat Chambers, invoking the dread name of the Manhattan Project to rein in the vigilante, while the indispensable innocent victims, whose horrible deaths motivate Hammer's revenge crusade, are Cloris Leachman, ...
An Encyclopedia by Claudia Mitchell, Jacqueline Reid-Walsh
More recently, the American Girl doll Addy has entered the scene. Addy is one of the original American ...
by Graeme Barker
Addy (1898) asserted that there was a link between the house type characteristic of a human group and the position of that group on the evolutionary scale, between simple and complex. In particular ...
by George Monger
See also BESOM WEDDINGS; GYPSY WEDDINGS; SLAVE WEDDINGS; TEMPORARY MARRIAGE References Addy, Sidney Odall. 1895. Household Tales: With Other Traditional Remains, Collected in the Counties of York, Lincoln, Derby, ...
Online dictionaries and encyclopedias with entries for Addy
Click on a label to prioritize search results according to that topic:
Photos about Addy
Click on an item to view that photo:
View more pictures about Addy Miller.
Videos about Addy
Click on an item to play that video:
- Creating meaning from cultural traditions: Susan Addy and Okropong at TEDxConcordiaUPortland
Susan is currently the Executive Director of The Obo Addy Legacy Project. With her husband, Obo, she founded the nonprofit organization to present and ...
- Addy Dictionary
- D R U M Language Obo Addy Legacy Project Large
See also the pronunciation examples of Addy!
Click on an item to play that video:
Scrabble value of A1D2D2Y4
The value of this 4-letter word is 9 points, but it's not an accepted word in the Official Scrabble Players Dictionary.
Anagrams of ADDY
What do you get if you rearrange the letters?
See also the blanagrams of Addy!
Share this page
Go to the usage examples of Addy to see it in context!