On this page:
|Play/pause||Buy footage||Find more|
Definition of the noun Adel
What does Adel mean as a name of something?
Adel is a genus of Curculionidae, described by Broun in 1909.
- synonym: genus Adel
- kingdom: Animalia
- phylum: Arthropoda
- class: Insecta
- order: Coleoptera
- family: Curculionidae
- species Adel crenata
- Adel is a city along the North Raccoon River in Dallas County in the U.S. state of Iowa. The population was 3,682 at the 2010 census. It is the county seat of Dallas County and the birthplace of 1939 Heisman Trophy winner Nile Kinnick.
- Adel is a city in Cook County, Georgia, United States. As of the 2010 census, the city had a population of 5,344. The city is the county seat of Cook County.
- Adel is an unincorporated community in southeastern Lake County, Oregon, United States. It consists largely of a cafe and gas station, amid a community of loosely scattered ranches. The community is in one of the most remote parts of Oregon, on Oregon Route 140, approximately 30 miles east of Lakeview.
- Adel a.k.a. Adel, Oklahoma: Adel is an unincorporated community in northwestern Pushmataha County, Oklahoma, 12 miles west of Clayton, Oklahoma. Using the Public Land Survey System commonly in use in Oklahoma its coordinates are T13-3S-R16E.
- read more about Adel, Oklahoma
- Adel is a Transit Stop.
Who is Adel?
Adel a.k.a. Adel Dior is a musical artist, musician, record producer, composer.
- read more about Adel Dior
- Adel a.k.a. Adél: Adel is a fictional character from the 2012 film The Door.
- Adel a.k.a. Adél is a fictional character from the 2009 film Poligamy.
- Adel is a fictional character from the 2012 film The Attack.
- Adel is a fictional character from the 2012 film The Ballad of Uhlans.
- Adel is a fictional character from the film Teenagers.
- Adel is a fictional character from the 1992 film Nargess.
- Adel is a fictional character from the 2004 film Shabab Take Away.
- Adel is a fictional character from the 1969 film My Father Is on the Tree.
- Adel is a fictional character from How Big is Your Love.
- Adel is a fictional character from the film Al-Qadia 68.
- Adel is a fictional character from the 2010 film Cairo 6,7,8.
- Adel is a fictional character from the 2008 TV program Cinta Intan.
- Adel is a fictional character from the 1958 film Sayyidat al-Qasr.
- Adel is a fictional character from the 1957 film Dreams of Youth.
- Adel is a fictional character from the 1971 film Khamsa Share' Al-Habaib.
- Adel is a fictional character from the 2012 film Winter of Discontent.
- Adel a.k.a. Adél is a fictional character from the 2013 film Thirteen and a Half Minutes.
- Adel is a fictional character from the 2004 film The Prince.
- Adel is a fictional character from the 2013 T series, Sakan AlTalebat.
- Adel a.k.a. Âdel is a fictional character from the 1971 film Pleasure and Suffering.
- Adel is a fictional film character.
Phrases with Adel
Printed dictionaries and other books with definitions for Adel
Click on a title to look inside that book (if available):
Old Yorkshire (1881)
Adel is a spot of very great interest to the antiquarian. It was an important place before the Saxons set foot in England. A Roman camp, supposed to be Burg- Dunum, and the vestiges of a Roman town, still visible in its neighbourhood, ...
Mothers in Academia (2013)
by Maria Castaneda, Kirsten Isgro
CONTRiBUTORS Vanessa Adel is a doctoral candidate in ...
by James B. Lewis, Robert J. McGrath, Lee F. Seidel
reaL WOrLD scenariO Molly Adel is the director of University Health Services for Northern College, a large liberal arts college in the northeast. Northern College Health Services serves undergraduate and graduate students who live both on ...
Encyclopædia americana (1854)
a popular dictionary of arts, sciences, literature, history, politics and biography by Francis Lieber, Edward Wigglesworth, Thomas Gamaliel Bradford, Henry Vethake
Adel is a country reaching along the E. coast of Africa, from the straits of Ba- belmandeb to Cape Guardafui, and to an undefined extent into the interior. A very great portion of it is desert, and the climate intensely hot. Its principal natural feature ...
by Gus Martin
Adel, sAif Al (1960 OR 1963–) Saif al Adel (aka Ibrahim al Madani; Muhamad Ibrahim Makkawi; Seif al Adel), an Egyptian, has been a high-ranking member of al Qaeda and head of Osama bin Laden's personal security force. In addition to ...
by Roy Armes
Taysir Abboud, Mohamed Abdel Aziz, "Omar Abdel Aziz, "Rachad Abdel Ghani , Ali Abdel Khalek, "Daoud Abdel Sayed, "Mohamed Abou Seif, Salah Abou Seif, "Youssef Abou Seif, "Ibrahim Afifi, "Adel al-Aassar, Yehya al-Alami, "Abdel Ahm, ...
Or Explanation of the Names of Persons and Places in the Departments of Biblical, Political and Eccles. History, Mythology, Heraldry, Biography, Bibliography, Geography, and Numismatics by George Crabb
ADEL (Hist.) or Adulphus ; according to Joannes Magnus, a son of Gothar, ...
Index by Timothy Field Allen
Borborygmi, Adel., Aga. m., Aloe, Apoc. c., Aur., Bism., Carl., Chin., Cimic., Cocc., Coc. c., Corn. c., Cyc., Glo., Grap., Ir. v., Jat., Olnd., Par., Plan., Ple., Rhu. t., Rut., Spig., Spo., Sq., Stan., Stap., Ul l. C Morning, Nr. v.; 10 A.M., Cimic.; afternoon ...
The Bankers Encyclopedia (1921)
See Adel Lineville .C. W. Elson Linn Grove .C. L. Ward. J -18 DOn-...
And Dictionary of Electricity, Electrical Terms and Apparatus by William L. Allison
Adel. siut. im. Gemuthe,. nicht. im. Geblute. —. Nobility. lies. in. the. mind,. not. in. the. blood. A. crowd. is. not. company. Advocaten siud des Teufels ...
Online dictionaries and encyclopedias with entries for Adel
Click on a label to prioritize search results according to that topic:
Photos about Adel
Click on an item to view that photo:
View more pictures about Adel Tawil.
Videos about Adel
Click on an item to play that video:
- Adel Meaning
Video shows what Adel means. ; a rare variant of Adele.. An English surname.. Adel Meaning. How to pronounce, definition audio dictionary. How to say Adel.
- Cantando adel (vean la description);)
- Alomran Language Schools, KG1, By:Heba Adel
- Letter ( T ) Alomran Language Schools, KG1, By:Heba Adel
See also the pronunciation examples of Adel!
Quotes about Adel
Scrabble value of A1D2E1L1
The value of this 4-letter word is 5 points, but it's not an accepted word in the Official Scrabble Players Dictionary.
Anagrams of ADEL
What do you get if you rearrange the letters?
What do you get if you reverse the order of the letters?
See also the index of semordnilaps!
What do you get if you rearrange the letters in other ways?
See also the blanagrams of Adel!
Share this page
Go to the usage examples of Adel to see it in context!