Adel Emam (actor)
On this page:
Who is Adel Emam?
Adel Emam: Adel Imam, born May 17, 1940 in El Mansoura, is a popular Egyptian movie and stage actor. He is primarily a comedian, but he has starred in more serious works and, especially in his earlier films, has combined comedy with romance.
- also known as Adel Imam, El Zaeem, Adel Mohammed Imam, عادل إمام, Adel Mohammed Imam Najarini, El Zaeem The Leader
- born on (75 years ago) in Mansoura, Egypt, child of Rami Imam
- nationality: Egypt
- education: Bachelor's degree (Agricultural science) at Cairo University
- profession: Comedian, actor
- Marriage with Hala Al Shalaqani
- parent of
- played Zaki El Dessouki in "The Yacoubian Building"
- "Where Do You Hide the Sun?"
- played Polles in "Hassan and Marcus"
- played Qadry in "The Danish Experience"
- played Maher Sayed Ali in "Al-Mashbouh"
- played Hassanein in "The Begger"
- played Ahmed in "Terrorism and Kebab"
- played Hassan Elattar in "Hassan and Marcus"
- played Arafa in "Al Halfout"
- played Mohsin Hindawi in "Bobbos"
- played Barakat in "Al-mouled"
- played Hima in "Al-mouled"
- played Gharib in "Al-mouled"
- played Khosousy in "Watch Out from Alkhot"
- played Alkhot in "Watch Out from Alkhot"
- played Bakhit in "Bakhit and Adeela"
- played Bakhit in "Bakhit and Adeela 2"
- played Morgan Ahmed Morgan in "Morgan Ahmed Morgan"
- played Fathy Nawfal in "Toyour elzalam"
- played Bakhit in "Hello America"
- played Mahmoud Shuaib in "Alzheimer's"
- played Khattab in "A Groom from the Security Entity"
- played Mahrous in "Elwad mahrous betaa alwazir"
- "The Street Player"
- TV series:
- official website: www.adelemam.ws/site
Online dictionaries and encyclopedias with entries for Adel Emam (actor)
Click on a label to prioritize search results according to that topic:
Anagrams of ADEL EMAM
What do you get if you rearrange the letters?
See also the blanagrams of Adel Emam!
Share this page
Go to the wordplay of Adel Emam for some fun with words!