Adelaide Crapsey (poet)
On this page:
Who is Adelaide Crapsey?
Adelaide Crapsey was an American poet. Born in Brooklyn, New York, she was raised in Rochester, New York, daughter of Adelaide T. Crapsey and Episcopal priest Algernon Sidney Crapsey, who had been transferred from New York City to Rochester.
- born on (137 years ago) in Brooklyn
- nationality: United States of America
- profession: Writer, poet
- died on (101 years ago) in Rochester of tuberculosis
- buried in Mount Hope Cemetery
- written works: "The complete poems and collected letters of Adelaide Crapsey", "Verse by Adelaide Crapsey", "A study in English metrics"
Online dictionaries and encyclopedias with entries for Adelaide Crapsey (poet)
Click on a label to prioritize search results according to that topic:
Share this page
Go to the wordplay of Adelaide Crapsey for some fun with words!