Adele Farrington (actress)
On this page:
Who is Adele Farrington?
Adele Farrington was an American actor of the silent film era. She appeared in 74 films during her career between 1914 and 1926. She was a relatively old actress for the silent film era, being 47 at the beginning of her film career. She appeared in many films directed by Lois Weber and Phillips Smalley. She was born in Brooklyn, New York and died in Los Angeles, California. Her husband was film director and actor Hobart Bosworth, in whose films she also often appeared. They divorced and Bosworth remarried to a younger woman and had a small child by 1920.
- also known as Miss Adele Farrington, Adele Farrington Bosworth
- born in (148 years ago) in Brooklyn
- nationality: United States of America
- profession: Actor, screenwriter
- Marriage with Hobart Bosworth until
- died on (78 years ago) in Los Angeles
Online dictionaries and encyclopedias with entries for Adele Farrington (actress)
Click on a label to prioritize search results according to that topic:
Share this page
Go to the wordplay of Adele Farrington for some fun with words!