Adele Mara (actress)
On this page:
Who is Adele Mara?
Adele Mara, born Adelaide Delgado, was an American actress, singer and dancer who appeared in films during the 1940s and 1950s. During the 1940s, the blond actress was also a popular pinup girl.
- also known as Adelaide Delgado
- born on (91 years ago) in Highland Park
- nationality: United States of America
- education: Fordson High School
- profession: Actor, dancer, singer
- Marriage with Roy Huggins between and (50 years)
- parent of
- died on (5 years ago) in Pacific Palisades of natural causes
- "Sands of Iwo Jima"
- "I Can Hardly Wait"
- "Wake of the Red Witch"
- "Count the Hours"
- "The Magnificent Rogue"
- "The Inner Circle"
- "Curse of the Faceless Man"
- "You Were Never Lovelier"
- "Twilight on the Rio Grande"
- "Robin Hood of Texas"
- "Night Time in Nevada"
- "California Passage"
- "The Gallant Legion"
- "The Vampire's Ghost"
- "The Catman of Paris"
- "The Black Whip"
- "Back from the Front"
- played Raquel Chavez in "Angel in Exile"
- "The Sea Hornet"
- "Rock Island Trail"
- "The Last Crooked Mile"
- "Alias Boston Blackie"
- "Riders of the Northwest Mounted"
- "Reveille with Beverly"
- TV series: "Cool Million"
Online dictionaries and encyclopedias with entries for Adele Mara (actress)
Click on a label to prioritize search results according to that topic:
Anagrams of ADELE MARA
What do you get if you rearrange the letters?
See also the blanagrams of Adele Mara!
Share this page
Go to the wordplay of Adele Mara for some fun with words!