On this page:
Definition of the noun Adeleina
What does Adeleina mean as a name of something?
Adeleina is a suborder of Eucoccidiida.
Printed dictionaries and other books with definitions for Adeleina
Click on a title to look inside that book (if available):
by Christopher G. Morris, Academic Press
Adeleina [a da le'a na] Invertebrate Zoology, a suborder of protozoan parasites in the order Eucoccida; sexual and ...
Online dictionaries and encyclopedias with entries for Adeleina
Click on a label to prioritize search results according to that topic:
Video language resources about Adeleina
Click on an item to play that video:
- Adeleina Birthday Cakes Pasteles
- Adeleina Birthday Wishes & Mensajes
- A Mother's Heart composed and sung by Adeleina (Concert Pianist)
- Adeleina performs Marian Hymn
- Adeleina Performs Sancta Dorothea by Liszt - (Serenata Angelica Int)
- A Tribute to Liszt by Concert Pianist Adeleina
- Adeleina - WIG 1 : Training Needs Analysis or TNA
Scrabble value of A1D2E1L1E1I1N1A1
The value of this 8-letter word is 9 points, but it's not an accepted word in the Official Scrabble Players Dictionary.
Anagrams of ADELEINA
What do you get if you rearrange the letters?
See also the blanagrams of Adeleina!
Share this page
Go to the thesaurus of Adeleina to find many related words and phrases!