Adeline Virginia Stephen Woolf
On this page:
Definition of the noun adeline virginia stephen woolf
What does adeline virginia stephen woolf mean as a name of something?
- English author whose work used such techniques as stream of consciousness and the interior monologue; prominent member of the Bloomsbury Group (1882-1941)
- lexical domain: People - nouns denoting people
- synonyms of Adeline Virginia Stephen Woolf: Virginia Woolf / Woolf
- instance of: author / writer = writes (books or stories or articles or the like) professionally
- member of: Bloomsbury Group = an inner circle of writers and artists and philosophers who lived in or around Bloomsbury early in the 20th century and were noted for their unconventional lifestyles
Printed encyclopedias and other books with definitions for Adeline Virginia Stephen Woolf
Click on a title to look inside that book (if available):
... the diarist, critic, and novelist Adeline Virginia Stephen Woolf engaged feminist themes with modernist techniques to express the urgency and value of women's writing. Home- schooled by her learned father in their home at Hyde Park Gate, ...
Online dictionaries and encyclopedias with entries for Adeline Virginia Stephen Woolf
Click on a label to prioritize search results according to that topic:
Share this page
Go to the thesaurus of Adeline Virginia Stephen Woolf to find many related words and phrases!