On this page:
Definition of the noun Adelopora
What does Adelopora mean as a name of something?
Adelopora is a genus of Stylasteridae, described by Cairns in 1982.
- synonym: genus Adelopora
- kingdom: Animalia
- phylum: Cnidaria
- class: Hydrozoa
- order: Anthoathecata
- family: Stylasteridae
- observational distribution: specimen and observational data from the Global Biodiversity Information Facility Network (not necessarily true occurrence density gradients)
Count per one degree cell 1 - 9 10 - 99 100 - 999 1000 - 9999 10000 - 99999 100000+
Phrases with Adelopora
Phrases starting with the word Adelopora:
Phrase ending with the word Adelopora:
Other phrases containing the word Adelopora:
- species Adelopora fragilis
- Species Adelopora Moseleyi
- Species Adelopora Crassilabrum
- species Adelopora pseudothyron
Online dictionaries and encyclopedias with entries for Adelopora
Click on a label to prioritize search results according to that topic:
Scrabble value of A1D2E1L1O1P3O1R1A1
The value of this 9-letter word is 12 points, but it's not an accepted word in the Official Scrabble Players Dictionary.
Share this page
Go to the thesaurus of Adelopora to find many related words and phrases!