On this page:
Definition of the noun Adelphagrotis
What does Adelphagrotis mean as a name of something?
Adelphagrotis is a genus of Noctuidae, described by Smith in 1890.
- synonym: genus Adelphagrotis
- kingdom: Animalia
- phylum: Arthropoda
- class: Insecta
- order: Lepidoptera
- family: Noctuidae
- observational distribution: specimen and observational data from the Global Biodiversity Information Facility Network (not necessarily true occurrence density gradients)
Count per one degree cell 1 - 9 10 - 99 100 - 999 1000 - 9999 10000 - 99999 100000+
Phrases with Adelphagrotis
Phrases starting with the word Adelphagrotis:
- Adelphagrotis Quarta
- Adelphagrotis carissima
- Adelphagrotis stellaris
- Adelphagrotis Innotabilis
- Adelphagrotis indeterminata
- Adelphagrotis Washingtoniensis
Phrase ending with the word Adelphagrotis:
Other phrases containing the word Adelphagrotis:
Online dictionaries and encyclopedias with entries for Adelphagrotis
Click on a label to prioritize search results according to that topic:
Scrabble value of A1D2E1L1P3H4A1G2R1O1T1I1S1
The value of this 13-letter word is 20 points, but it's not an accepted word in the Official Scrabble Players Dictionary.
Share this page
Go to the thesaurus of Adelphagrotis to find many related words and phrases!