On this page:
Definition of the noun Adelphicos
What does Adelphicos mean as a name of something?
Adelphicos is a genus of Colubridae, described by Jan in 1862.
- synonyms: genus Adelphicos / Adelphicus / genus Adelphicus
- kingdom: Animalia
- phylum: Chordata
- class: Reptilia
- order: Squamata
- family: Colubridae
- observational distribution: specimen and observational data from the Global Biodiversity Information Facility Network (not necessarily true occurrence density gradients)
Count per one degree cell 1 - 9 10 - 99 100 - 999 1000 - 9999 10000 - 99999 100000+
Adelphicos is a genus of Dipsadidae.
Phrases with Adelphicos
Phrases starting with the word Adelphicos:
- Adelphicos daryi
- Adelphicos Visonius
- Adelphicos ibarrorum
- Adelphicos Nigrilatum
- Adelphicos nigrilatus
- Adelphicos veraepacis
- Adelphicos latifasciatus
- Adelphicos Quadrivirgatum
- Adelphicos Quadrivirgatus
Phrase ending with the word Adelphicos:
Other phrases containing the word Adelphicos:
- species Adelphicos daryi
- species Adelphicos ibarrorum
- Species Adelphicos Nigrilatum
- species Adelphicos nigrilatus
- species Adelphicos veraepacis
- species Adelphicos latifasciatus
- species Adelphicos quadrivirgatus
Printed encyclopedias and other books with definitions for Adelphicos
Click on a title to look inside that book (if available):
An Essential Guide to Reptiles and Amphibians of USA, Canada, and Mexico by MobileReference
Rabdion Subfamily Colubrinae - nearly 100 genera Subfamily Dipsadinae • Adelphicos • Amastridium • Atractus • Calamodontophis (incertae sedis) • Carphophis (incertae sedis) • Chersodromus • Coniophanes • Contia (incertae sedis) ...
Online dictionaries and encyclopedias with entries for Adelphicos
Click on a label to prioritize search results according to that topic:
Scrabble value of A1D2E1L1P3H4I1C3O1S1
The value of this 10-letter word is 18 points, but it's not an accepted word in the Official Scrabble Players Dictionary.
Anagrams of ADELPHICOS
What do you get if you rearrange the letters?
See also the blanagrams of Adelphicos!
Share this page
Go to the thesaurus of Adelphicos to find many related words and phrases!