On this page:
Definition of the noun Adelphobates
What does Adelphobates mean as a name of something?
Adelphobates is a genus of Dendrobatidae, described by Grant, Frost, Caldwell, Gagliardo, Haddad, Kok, Means, Noonan, Schargel & Wheeler in 2006.
- synonym: genus Adelphobates
- kingdom: Animalia
- phylum: Chordata
- class: Amphibia
- order: Anura
- family: Dendrobatidae
- observational distribution: specimen and observational data from the Global Biodiversity Information Facility Network (not necessarily true occurrence density gradients)
Count per one degree cell 1 - 9 10 - 99 100 - 999 1000 - 9999 10000 - 99999 100000+
Adelphobates is a kind of Dendrobatinae.
Phrases with Adelphobates
Phrases starting with the word Adelphobates:
Phrase ending with the word Adelphobates:
Other phrases containing the word Adelphobates:
- species Adelphobates galactonotus
- species Adelphobates castaneoticus
- species Adelphobates quinquevittatus
Online dictionaries and encyclopedias with entries for Adelphobates
Click on a label to prioritize search results according to that topic:
Video about Adelphobates
Adelphobates Galactonus Orange
View more videos about Adelphobates galactonotus.
Scrabble value of A1D2E1L1P3H4O1B3A1T1E1S1
The value of this 12-letter word is 20 points, but it's not an accepted word in the Official Scrabble Players Dictionary.
Share this page
Go to the thesaurus of Adelphobates to find many related words and phrases!