On this page:
Definition of the noun adenium multiflorum
What does adenium multiflorum mean as a name of something?
- South African shrub having a swollen succulent stem and bearing showy pink and white flowers after the leaves fall; popular as an ornamental in tropics
- lexical domain: Plants - nouns denoting plants
- scientific names: Adenium honghel / species Adenium honghel / Adenium obesum
- synonyms of Adenium multiflorum: desert rose / impala lily / kudu lily / mock azalia
- more generic words: bush / shrub = a low woody perennial plant usually having several major stems
- member of: Adenium / genus Adenium = one species: succulent shrub or tree of tropical Africa and Arabia
Printed dictionaries and other books with definitions for Adenium multiflorum
Click on a title to look inside that book (if available):
Common Names, Scientific Names, Eponyms, Synonyms, and Etymology (5 Volume Set) by Umberto Quattrocchi
Adenium multiflorum Klotzsch ( Adenium obesum (Forssk.) Roem. & Schult. subsp. multiflorum (Klotzsch) G.D. Rowley ...
Online dictionaries and encyclopedias with entries for Adenium multiflorum
Click on a label to prioritize search results according to that topic:
Photos about Adenium multiflorum
Click on an item to view that photo:
A close-up of the flower of a cultivated plant. Chocas-Mar, Mozambique.
Photo credit: tonrulkens
If you need related images for an article or a report, you can download stock photos:
Share this page
Go to the thesaurus of Adenium multiflorum to find many related words and phrases!