On this page:
Definition of the noun adenota vardoni
What does adenota vardoni mean as a name of something?
- an African antelope closely related to the waterbuck
- lexical domain: Animals - nouns denoting animals
- synonym of Adenota vardoni: puku
- more generic word: antelope = graceful Old World ruminant with long legs and horns directed upward and backward; includes gazelles; springboks; impalas; addax; gerenuks; blackbucks
- member of: Adenota / genus Adenota = African antelopes: puku
Printed encyclopedias and other books with definitions for Adenota vardoni
Click on a title to look inside that book (if available):
Concise Encyclopedia Biology (1996)
by Thomas Scott
vardoni (= Adenota vardoni, Puku; savannas of Zaire. Angola, Zambia. Tanzania, Malawi, Botswana). Reduncini: see Reduncinae. Redwing: see Turdinae. Redwoods: ...
Online dictionaries and encyclopedias with entries for Adenota vardoni
Click on a label to prioritize search results according to that topic:
Quotes about Adenota vardoni
Couldn't select: You have an error in your SQL syntax; check the manual that corresponds to your MariaDB server version for the right syntax to use near 'Adenota vardoni"" IN BOOLEAN MODE) LIMIT 1,1' at line 1
Share this page
Go to the thesaurus of Adenota vardoni to find many related words and phrases!