On this page:
Who is Adewale Akinnuoye-Agbaje?
Adewale Akinnuoye-Agbaje is a British actor, and former fashion model best known for his roles as Mr. Eko on Lost, Simon Adebisi on Oz and Nykwana Wombosi in The Bourne Identity.
- also known as Adewalé, Adewale Rotimi O. C. E. Akinnuoye Agbaje, Wale, Wally, Triple A, Adewale, Adewale Akinnouye-Agbaje
- born on (48 years ago) in Islington
- ethnicity: Black British, British Nigerian, Yoruba people
- nationality: United Kingdom
- profession: Actor, model, voice actor
- read more about Adewale Akinnuoye-Agbaje (actor)
Printed dictionaries and other books with definitions for Adewale Akinnuoye-Agbaje
Click on a title to look inside that book (if available):
by S. Torriano Berry, Venise T. Berry
Cast: Jennifer Hudson, Jeffrey Wright, Anthony Mackie, Skylan Brooks, Ethan Dizon, Jordin Sparks, Adewale Akinnuoye-Agbaje. Director: George Tillman Jr. Writer: Michael Starrbury. Cinematographer: Reed Morano. Music: Mark Isham, Alicia ...
by Morten Schive Taraldsvik
Adewale Akinnuoye-Agbaje as "Heavy Duty" (Hershel Dalton): An ordnance expert and field commander of the team. Common was offered the role of Heavy Duty's cousin Roadblock, although Bonaventura previously indicated Heavy Duty ...
by Vincent Terrace
Adewale Akinnuoye-Agbaje (Mr. Eko); Malcolm David Kelley (Walt Lloyd); ...
Online dictionaries and encyclopedias with entries for Adewale Akinnuoye-Agbaje
Click on a label to prioritize search results according to that topic:
Share this page
Go to the usage examples of Adewale Akinnuoye-Agbaje to see it in context!