Adewale Akinnuoye-Agbaje (actor)
On this page:
Who is Adewale Akinnuoye-Agbaje?
Adewale Akinnuoye-Agbaje is a British actor, and former fashion model best known for his roles as Mr. Eko on Lost, Simon Adebisi on Oz and Nykwana Wombosi in The Bourne Identity.
- also known as Adewalé, Adewale Rotimi O. C. E. Akinnuoye Agbaje, Wale, Wally, Triple A, Adewale, Adewale Akinnouye-Agbaje
- born on (47 years ago) in Islington
- ethnicity: Black British, British Nigerian, Yoruba people
- nationality: United Kingdom
- religion: Buddhism
- profession: Actor, model, voice actor
- played Heavy Duty in "G.I. Joe: The Rise of Cobra"
- played Majestic in "Get Rich or Die Tryin'"
- played Kwesi in "The Mistress of Spices"
- played Kahega in "Congo"
- played Hitu in "Ace Ventura: When Nature Calls"
- played Lock-Nah in "The Mummy Returns"
- played Wombosi in "The Bourne Identity"
- played The Evangelist in "Faster"
- "Lip Service"
- played Derek Jameson in "The Thing"
- "On the One"
- "Deadly Voyage"
- played Agent in "Killer Elite"
- "Best Laid Plans"
- played Morel in "Bullet to the Head"
- "Thor: The Dark World"
- "The Pirates! In an Adventure with Scientists!"
- played Pike in "The Inevitable Defeat of Mister and Pete"
- played Atticus in "Pompeii"
- TV series:
- some of the nominations and awards:
- nominated to NAACP Image Award for Outstanding Actor in a Drama Series - "Oz"
- nominated to NAACP Image Award for Outstanding Supporting Actor in a Drama Series - "Oz"
- nominated to Screen Actors Guild Award for Outstanding Performance by an Ensemble in a Drama Series - "Lost", with Naveen Andrews, Jorge Garcia, Matthew Fox, Maggie Grace, Josh Holloway, Malcolm David Kelley, Daniel Dae Kim, Evangeline Lilly, Yunjin Kim, Dominic Monaghan, Harold Perrineau, Terry O'Quinn, Michelle Rodriguez, Ian Somerhalder, Cynthia Watros & Emilie de Ravin
- Screen Actors Guild Award for Outstanding Performance by an Ensemble in a Drama Series - "Lost", with Naveen Andrews, Matthew Fox, Jorge Garcia, Maggie Grace, Josh Holloway, Malcolm David Kelley, Daniel Dae Kim, Yunjin Kim, Evangeline Lilly, Dominic Monaghan, Terry O'Quinn, Harold Perrineau, Michelle Rodriguez, Ian Somerhalder, Cynthia Watros & Emilie de Ravin
- official website: www.adewaletheartist.com/flash/#/homepage
Online dictionaries and encyclopedias with entries for Adewale Akinnuoye-Agbaje (actor)
Click on a label to prioritize search results according to that topic:
Share this page
Go to the usage examples of Adewale Akinnuoye-Agbaje to see it in context!