On this page:
Who is Adge Cutler?
Adge Cutler: Alan John 'Adge' Cutler was an English singer best known as the frontman of the comic folk band the Wurzels. Cutler was known for his songs, but also his dry, West Country humour, and gained the unofficial title of "The Bard Of Avonmouth".
- also known as Alan John Cutler, Alan John 'Adge' Cutler
- born on (85 years ago) in Portishead
- nationality: England
- profession: Singer
- member of musical group The Wurzels (Vocals) between and
- died on (41 years ago) in Chepstow of traffic collision
- genres: Country, Scrumpy and Western
Printed dictionaries and other books with definitions for Adge Cutler
Click on a title to look inside that book (if available):
by Lawrence Goldman
They were performed and recorded by, among others, Peter Bellamy, Alex Campbell, Adge Cutler and the Wurzels, Lonnie Donegan, Bob Dylan, Marianne Faithfull, Davy Graham, Carolyn Hester, Emmylou Harris and Dolores Keane, Dorris ...
Online dictionaries and encyclopedias with entries for Adge Cutler
Click on a label to prioritize search results according to that topic:
Share this page
Go to the usage examples of Adge Cutler to see it in context!