On this page:
- "Adharm" is a 1992 Bollywood Drama film directed by Aziz Sejawal and produced by Nitin Manmohan.The film features an ensemble cast.The story is written by Javed Siddiqui.
- country: India
- language: Hindi Language
- producer: Nitin Manmohan
- art direction by R. Verman Shetty
- written by Javed Siddiqui & Talukdars
- based on a story by Javed Siddiqui
- Gulshan Grover as Rocky Verma
- Anita Raj as Sharda
- Paresh Rawal as Raghunath Verma
- Shabana Azmi as Mamta Verma
- Shakti Kapoor as Makhan Singh
- Sanjay Dutt as Vicky Verma
- Shatrughan Sinha as Avinash Verma
- Kiran Kumar as Jaggan Verma
- Avtar Gill as Inspector D'Souza
- Vikram Gokhale as Mr. Verma
- Mac Mohan as Rafiq
- Rakesh Pandey as Bharat Verma
- Master Rinku as Young Vicky Verma
- Tej Sapru as Pratap
- cinematography by Arvind Laad
- edited by A. Muthu
- music by Anand-Milind, Milind Chitragupth, Anand Chitragupth
- genres: Musical, Action Film, Crime Fiction, Bollywood, World cinema, Drama, Musical Drama
- released on (22 years ago)
- "Adharm" is the name of an Indian Bollywood film directed by Adeep Singh released in 2006. It is based on the real-life Chittisinghpura massacre.
Printed dictionaries and other books with definitions for Adharm
Click on a title to look inside that book (if available):
by Hans Jørgensen
adharm [S.], s. unrighteousness H260a.8; ch-hmyäke ~ yäya to treat unfustly S 153b.3. — adharmi [S. adharmin] adf. unrighteous S ...
by John Shakespear
adharm, s. m. Injustice, irreligion, impiety, lx-Asin, crime. adj. Unjust, impious. adharma-panā, s. m. Injustice, crime. C . ...,N-1 GTA:ft a dharmi, adj. Unjust, sinful, criminal. -'el STfGER ...
by Nathaniel Brice
ADHARM, s. m. injustice, iireligion, ...
by Ashish Rajadhyaksha, Paul Willemen
Disha; Amba; MuqaddarKa Badshah; Ek DoctorKi Maut; 1991: Immaculate Conception; Dharavi; 1992: Adharm; ...
Online dictionaries and encyclopedias with entries for Adharm
Click on a label to prioritize search results according to that topic:
Scrabble value of A1D2H4A1R1M3
The value of this 6-letter word is 12 points, but it's not an accepted word in the Official Scrabble Players Dictionary.
Anagrams of ADHARM
What do you get if you rearrange the letters?
See also the blanagrams of Adharm!
Share this page
Go to the wordplay of Adharm for some fun with words!