Adi Da is a palindrome (it reads the same backward as forward).View more palindromes!
On this page:
Who is Adi Da?
Adi Da Samraj, born Franklin Albert Jones, was an American spiritual teacher, writer and artist. He was the founder of a new religious movement known as Adidam. He changed his name numerous times throughout his life; these names included Bubba Free John, Da Free John, Da Love-Ananda, Da Kalki, Da Avadhoota and Da Avabhasa, among others. From 1991 until his death, he was known as Adi Da Love-Ananda Samraj or Adi Da.
- also known as Adi Da Samraj, Franklin Albert Jones, Da Avabhasa, Bubba Free John, Da Avadhoota, Da Love-Ananda, Da Free John, Adi Da Love-Ananda Samraj, Da Kalki, Santosha Da, Hridaya-Samartha Sat-Guru Da, Dau Loloma, Beloved, Avatar Adi Da Samraj, Ruchira Avatar Adi Da Samraj
- born on (76 years ago) in Queens
- nationality: United States of America, Fiji
- religion: Adidam (Religion)
- profession: Writer, spiritual teacher, artist, visual artist
- Marriage with Nina Davis
- parent of Shawnee Free Jones
- died on (7 years ago) in Naitaba
- written works: "The Liberator", "The seventeen companions of the true dawn horse", "The incarnation of love", "The knee of listening", "What is Required to Realize the Non-Dual Truth?", "Abide with me in faithful love", "See me with the heart", "The adept", "Da prana ratha--the simpler form", "The heart conversion talk series", "Cooperation + tolerance = peace", "See My Brightness Face to Face", "Breath and name", "Atma-murti", "Forehead, breath, and smile", "The Commitment to Happiness", "The yoga of consideration and the way that I teach", "Feeling without limitation", "Look at the sunlight on the water", "The Da Upanishad", "Love of me must be the measure of your intimacies", "Polarity Screens", "Twirling & Jet Lag", "Love-Ananda Gita", "Vegetable surrender, or, Happiness is not blue", "The art and yoga of sexual practice", "The Mummery Book", "The spiritual instructions of Saint Seraphim of Sarov", "Discipline is an act of love", "Religion and Reality", "Renunciation and liberation by grace", "The complete yoga of emotional-sexual life", "The transmission of doubt", "What is the conscious process?", "The Ancient Reality-Teachings", "Perfect philosophy", "Radical Transcendentalism", "Drifted in the deeper land", "Go the way I will show to you", "The testamental hymn of the Master", "The killers", "The bodily location of happiness", "The divine siddhis of Adi Da", "God is not a gentleman and I am that one", "The Is Only Real God", "Live by the heart and be changed", "The seven gifts of Sri Da Avabhasa's grace", "The Yoga of Right Diet", "On the Mountain of Attention", "The Seven Stages of Life"
Printed dictionaries and other books with definitions for Adi Da
Click on a title to look inside that book (if available):
co встречным расположением приточных и вытяжных устройств 50 ristiveto Sv tvärventilation с 1140 cryogenic adi DA kryogen DE kryogen Es criogénico F cryogénique criogenico MA hi'itütt kriogén NL ciyogeen P0 niskotemperaturowy ...
Online dictionaries and encyclopedias with entries for Adi Da
Click on a label to prioritize search results according to that topic:
Quotes about Adi Da
Couldn't select: You have an error in your SQL syntax; check the manual that corresponds to your MariaDB server version for the right syntax to use near 'Adi Da"" IN BOOLEAN MODE) LIMIT 1,1' at line 1
Anagrams of ADI DA
What do you get if you rearrange the letters?
See also the blanagrams of Adi Da!
Share this page
Go to the wordplay of Adi Da for some fun with words!