On this page:
- Adil a.k.a. Adil Hussain is an Indian stage, television and film actor from the state of Assam, who works in mainstream Hindi cinema as well as art house cinema. He has worked in international films like The Reluctant Fundamentalist and Life of Pi.
- read more about Adil Hussain (actor)
- Adil is an actress.
- profession: Actor
- read more about Adil (actress)
- Adil a.k.a. Adil Amaan is an actor.
- read more about Adil Amaan (actor)
- Adil is a fictional character from the 2014 film Anything Goes.
- Adil is a fictional character from the 2003 film In Othello.
- Adil is a fictional character from the 2010 film Happi.
- Adil is a fictional character from the film 1953 Aurat.
- Adil is a fictional character from the 2013 film I, Me aur Main.
- Adil is a fictional character from the book Wild Thorns.
- Adil is a fictional character from the TV series Hirsiz.
- Adil is a fictional character from the 2013 film Josh: Independence Through Unity.
- Adil is a fictional character from the 2010 film Tale of a Pink Hare.
- Adil is a fictional character from the 2007 film A Mighty Heart.
- Adil is a fictional film character.
Adil is an Arabic name that is derived from the Arabic word "Adl" which means "fair & justice". It is commonly used in Muslim countries.
Printed dictionaries and other books with definitions for Adil
Click on a title to look inside that book (if available):
Storm Dancer (2011)
Dark Epic Fantasy by Rayne Hall
“Lord Adil is an old friend from childhood ...
Between Family, State and Street by Roel Meijer
Adil is a member of a notable family which had been rich and influential before the dramatic turn of events. The symbols of the family's wealth are the large, luxurious house and the plantation belonging to the family estate. Both have fallen into ...
A Lean Approach to Improving Project Results by Adil F. Dalal
Adil is an excellent leader: patient but firm, flexible but always headed in the direction ...
A Shi'ite Encyclopedia (2014)
by Ahlulbayt Organization
The Hanafis differentiate between the new moons of Ramadan and Shawwal; they state: The new moon of Ramadan is confirmed by the testimony of a single man and a single woman, provided they are Muslim, sane and 'adil (just).
by Robert Elsie
CARCANI, ADIL 0 73 assets were confiscated by the Greek authorities. They have not yet been given official permission to return, or received compensation. The so-called Camerian question, and the issue of minority rights in the two countries ...
by Oliver Leaman
An exampleis'Adil Imam, who spicedup Mirati Mudir'Am asasupporting actor but took another decade tobecomeastar whose namewouldcarry a whole film. These secondrank comic actorshad to fill theranks of many musicals, like Isma'il Yasin ...
by Samy Swayd
In the first decades of the 20th century, many prominent Arslani leaders and writers including the two prominent brothers 'Adil and Shakib Arslan contributed to Arab nationalism and promoted Islamic unity. The city of Shweifat has remained the ...
Online dictionaries and encyclopedias with entries for Adil
Click on a label to prioritize search results according to that topic:
Photos about Adil
Click on an item to view that photo:
Photo credit: El Mostrito
Photo credit: Editor B
- Adil Mohamed
Photo credit: Adil Mohamed
- Adil Ennani (MAR)
Photo credit: Grzegorz Jereczek
- Adil - USA
Veuillez envoyer vos photos et messages de soutien at [email protected]
Please send your pictures in solidarity with Moroccan Blogger Mohamad Erraji to [email protected]
Photo credit: Free Moroccan Blogger Mohamed Erraji
- Adil El Alami
Adil El Alami, Morocco
Photo credit: icannphotos
- Naziha Adil
Photo credit: Interfaith Youth Core
- Bersih and Adil
"Clean and Fair"
Bersih 3.0 Rally
Photo credit: CCFoodTravel.com
- Adil - EVENING DRESSES
Photo credit: Metro Centric
Video language resources about Adil
Click on an item to play that video:
See also the pronunciation examples of Adil!
Scrabble value of A1D2I1L1
The value of this 4-letter word is 5 points, but it's not an accepted word in the Official Scrabble Players Dictionary.
Anagrams of ADIL
What do you get if you rearrange the letters?
What do you get if you reverse the order of the letters?
See also the index of semordnilaps!
What do you get if you rearrange the letters in other ways?
See also the blanagrams of Adil!
Share this page
Go to the usage examples of Adil to see it in context!