On this page:
"Adios, Muchachos" a.k.a. "Adiós muchachos": Adiós, muchachos is a 1954 Argentine film directed by Armando Bo and written by Rafael García Ibáñez. The film starred Pola Alonso and Arturo Arcari.
- countries: Spain, Argentina
- language: Spanish Language
- director: Armando Bó
- producer: Armando Bó
- written by Rafael García Ibáñez
- cinematography by Antonio Prieto
- edited by Rosalino Caterbeti
- music by Osvaldo Fresedo, José Rodríguez Faure
- released on (59 years ago)
"Adios, Muchachos" a.k.a. "Adios Muchachos" is a book written by Daniel Chavarria.
- also known as "Adios Muchachos (Literatura)"
- language: English Language
- genre: Fiction
- released on (14 years ago)
"Adios, Muchachos" is a composition.
Online dictionaries and encyclopedias with entries for Adios, Muchachos
Click on a label to prioritize search results according to that topic:
Share this page
Go to the pronunciation of Adios, Muchachos to learn how to say it correctly!